Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahhah. Guys, just enjoy mangas like my hero ACADEMIA and Kingdom with pretty good storytelling, my hero ACADEMIA's current arc reads In one breath, I'm enjoying every page of that thing๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

Like I said, one piece is done, it's just done and there's no reason to cry about it or remember its good days, let it go๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿคง.
The only thing keeps you all here is your favorite character lik "Zoro, Sanji, Luffy" and the willingness to debate about their power level.
Lmao the overreaction. Itโ€™s just a 2 weeks break.

JE SUS.

For a second I thought I'm talking with Ravager.

Bruh stop this.

Yamato is overrated :/
How is she overrated and Ulti isn't? Ulti be riding her bros dick and every one is like "this is fine, at least she look different" I like her and that's my opinion, if you don't like her then good for you ๐Ÿ˜‚
Post automatically merged:

Those who wish bad things to Oda, GO FU:K YOURSELF.
At me directly bro ๐Ÿ˜‚

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
How is she overrated and Ulti isn't? Ulti be riding her bros dick and every one is like "this is fine, at least she look different" I like her and that's my opinion, if you don't like her then good for you ๐Ÿ˜‚
Post automatically merged:

At me directly bro ๐Ÿ˜‚
Introduce fucking annoying cosplayer 80 chapters deep and make her disrespect scabbards and everyone on the field by saying that she;s oden.

She doesn;t even has her own dream she stoled Oden's dream and personality.

Seth

โ€Ž
I canโ€™t take you seriously with your Mullet Grimmjow avy. Get a Statk avatar, or at least an Ulquiorra one.
Bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you went too far.

Soccer mom Marco avy:whitepress:
:milaugh:

Seth

โ€Ž
my villain academia was enjoyable if im being honest. i just cant vibe with shiggy man idk why
Spoilers for everyone not caught up!
Something interesting happens with this if you dont like shiggy as a main villain

Status
Not open for further replies.