@ShinmenTakezo
You said or probably write the speculation that Oda try to make 9 chapters in row after his two week breaks right?

According to Greg he is already working again with means he gonna make more chapter then usually. So when we get probably chapter 992 after two weeks, Oda could be already drawing chapter 997-998. Overall I can imagine that Oda really try his best to show chapter 1000 this year, going so fast in work after new recover from ill show that he really want to bring out chapter 1000 this year, with sound so amazing but in sametime we could expect chapter 1000 this year seeing Oda really care much about it.
In that case 1-2breaks could happen.

17th.10: Chapter 992
25th.10: Chapter 993
1th.11: Chapter 994
8th.11: Chapter 995
15th.11: Chapter 996
22th.11: Chapter 997
29th.11: Chapter 998
6th.12: Chapter 999
13th.12: Chapter 1000
20th.12 Chapter 1001(Jump festa)

If he don´t take a break he could bring out chapter 1000 before the jump festa, but I assume to hype the jump festa they bring it up on the 20th, with means we could expect one break with means 4chapters in row- 5chapter in row, if Oda take a break chapter 1001 coming out in the new year.

So if Oda really give his best and we all know that he can bring out 4/5chapters in row if he want, then I expect chapter 1000 in the 20th.12 when the jump festa is going on.

@Bounty , @T.D.A

Overall Im happy that Oda recover, the best would be if he take much break, but it seems like he really want to bring out chapter 1000 if he already working again, that take really much respect.

He's probably not that far ahead. People misconstrue what it means to be "chapters ahead" of their release. What is normally ahead is the storyboard or first draft. He's probably 2-3 chapters ahead of 992 on this. 992 is probably finished or almost finished. 993 is probably being edited for its first pass/second draft. 994 is probably on storyboarding.

That said, he can easily still make chapter 1000 with this pace.

There are 11 more Jump releases and 9 more chapters. He simply needs to do a stretch where he does 3-4 chapters per batch. The only reason he hasn't done this is due to Covid, this is usually his normal schedule. That said, its not worth it if it jeopardizes safety.

What is even funnier about Bleach is that people in the manga community accuse Naruto of being repetitive and spamming only one move.

Well, exactly...while final arc of Bleach didn't have any sence..
It was always like saying:
- I have super dope lock, that could be opened with no one key!
- when I have super dope key, that couldn't open anything except super dope lock LOL
- Fuck, I failed...
- Send best regards to Kubo

So yes, also it have no sence, case Shteinritters was spying on Soul Society all time, so how they didn't know that this guy has never to fight that particular one shinigami. But NO, every one became stupid...
Last Bleach arc is even worser than Reborn last arc...

He's probably not that far ahead. People misconstrue what it means to be "chapters ahead" of their release. What is normally ahead is the storyboard or first draft. He's probably 2-3 chapters ahead of 992 on this. 992 is probably finished or almost finished. 993 is probably being edited for its first pass/second draft. 994 is probably on storyboarding.
He should be 3-4chapters ahead, judging by the information with I know in the last year, Greg read chapter 955,956,957 at Oda home party before we even get chapter 954. Now count the date that Oda was already four chapter ahead, it make most like sense for him beeing 3-4chapters right now ahead. The thing why I said that he don´t gonna take much break are two important points:

-Oda already starting again with his work, judging by the information Mangaplus already know him beeing stick last week sunday, so SJ give him not just 1 but 2 weeks for recover and he recover faster then expect, he recover most like in one week, don´t forget chapter 992 was planned for this week with means last week at least until the end week Oda wasn´t ill, him starting so soon the work means he get to his 3-4chapters a head other 2chapters. With means when we get chapter 992, Oda could be 5-6Chapter ahead!!

-Japanese pride, when they say something and hint it, they do their best and seeing Oda already working back such fast show me he really care for his promise to try for chapter 1000 in the end of the year. Of course everyone can see it in his own opinion but for me it really seems that Oda try his best to bring out chapter 1000.

I wouldn´t be surprise if Oda actually make a 4-break-5chapter for the rest of the year.

He should be 3-4chapters ahead, judging by the information with I know in the last year, Greg read chapter 955,956,957 at Oda home party before we even get chapter 954. Now count the date that Oda was already four chapter ahead, it make most like sense for him beeing 3-4chapters right now ahead. The thing why I said that he don´t gonna take much break are two important points:

-Oda already starting again with his work, judging by the information Mangaplus already know him beeing stick last week sunday, so SJ give him not just 1 but 2 weeks for recover and he recover faster then expect, he recover most like in one week, don´t forget chapter 992 was planned for this week with means last week at least until the end week Oda wasn´t ill, him starting so soon the work means he get to his 3-4chapters a head other 2chapters. With means when we get chapter 992, Oda could be 5-6Chapter ahead!!

-Japanese pride, when they say something and hint it, they do their best and seeing Oda already working back such fast show me he really care for his promise to try for chapter 1000 in the end of the year. Of course everyone can see it in his own opinion but for me it really seems that Oda try his best to bring out chapter 1000.

I wouldn´t be surprise if Oda actually make a 4-break-5chapter for the rest of the year.
I think we will see chapter 1000 by the end of the year for sure

This is why I come to Worstgen :bignews: