Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PeperLevi

My predictions for chapter 992:
-Is showed the first moments of Kaido vs Red Scabbards.
-Page One counter attacks Usopp's attacks with Pop Greens with his own named attacks and Nami's attacks with Clima Tact doesn't nothing to Ulti. Page One and Ulti say for Nami and Usopp "So,we're waiting you two show what you got." with cold glares in their faces. Nami becames frightened of the duo.
-King watches Oniwabanshu and Mimawarigumi defeating the army of random Yakuza warriors allies,and comment about how skillful they are and how they will be great members in Beasts Pirates.
-Is showed some moments of Zoro and Drake vs Apoo. Apoo handles the two together very well.
-Hyogoro and the four Yakuza bosses meet Black Maria and Who's Who. Black Maria's Devil Fruit is revealed: Mythical Zoan,Mushi Mushi No Mi,Model
Jorogumo. The Devil Fruit of Who's Who is revealed too: Ancient Zoan,Neko Neko No Mi,Model:Sabretooth. Their battle starts and chapter ends.

-Page One counter attacks Usopp's attacks with Pop Greens with his own named attacks and Nami's attacks with Clima Tact doesn't nothing to Ulti. Page One and Ulti say for Nami and Usopp "So,we're waiting you two show what you got." with cold glares in their faces. Nami becames frightened of the duo.
-King watches Oniwabanshu and Mimawarigumi defeating the army of random Yakuza warriors allies,and comment about how skillful they are and how they will be great members in Beasts Pirates.
-Is showed some moments of Zoro and Drake vs Apoo. Apoo handles the two together very well.
-Hyogoro and the four Yakuza bosses meet Black Maria and Who's Who. Black Maria's Devil Fruit is revealed: Mythical Zoan,Mushi Mushi No Mi,Model
Jorogumo. The Devil Fruit of Who's Who is revealed too: Ancient Zoan,Neko Neko No Mi,Model:Sabretooth. Their battle starts and chapter ends.
At least you say prediction XDXD

There is no mentioning of ''Chopper is crying in a corner and being useless like always'' - your prediction is trash.

G2 luffy got negged bro.

G2 luffy ~ Tashigi
He broke out tho so that argument is invalid
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for reminding me that we waited three weeks for a mid to trash chapter

You didn't liked my predictions?
No they were too good to be true

He had to run away from "fodder tier" monet.

Equal placements.

G2 luffy ~ Tashigi
Jokes aside G2 without Haki Luffy drops a hot shit on Lashigi. No disrespect to Monet tho.
Actually East Blue Luffy that fought Captain Morgan’s beats Lashigi. The Luffy without Base Gatling Gun

You disagree?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.