Status
Not open for further replies.
No they were too good to be true
Post automatically merged:

Jokes aside G2 without Haki Luffy drops a hot shit on Lashigi. No disrespect to Monet tho.
Actually East Blue Luffy that fought Captain Morgan’s beats Lashigi. The Luffy without Base Gatling Gun
Post automatically merged:

You disagree?
Yes. I do. She's not retarded. Don't get why's that what you go to. Must say something about you.

Your take is retarded. Saying Are you an Idiot doesn't equal being retarded.
This is how Oda made the character, don’t resort to name-calling, I understand your waifu is a retarded thirty year old oni don’t blame me lmao.
What else would someone be if they stayed captive away from civilized society for roughly two decades? Luffy even acknowledges how idiotic Yamato sounds when she talks about Oden

This is how Oda made the character, don’t resort to name-calling, I understand your waifu is a retarded thirty year old oni don’t blame me lmao.
What else would someone be if they stayed captive away from civilized society for roughly two decades? Luffy even acknowledges how idiotic Yamato sounds when she talks about Oden
I said your take is retarded. Not that you are. But I guess I was mistaken.
You're not have provided evidence she's retarded. Stop trying to meme, you suck at it.

I said your take is retarded. Not that you are. But I guess I was mistaken.
You're not have provided evidence she's retarded. Stop trying to meme, you suck at it.
I had a stroke reading that, don’t know if that was deliberate. And I’m not meming lmao. Just goes to show anything with a pair of tits and a coochie will have musty weebs screaming “Best Girl”

I had a stroke reading that, don’t know if that was deliberate. And I’m not meming lmao. Just goes to show anything with a pair of tits and a coochie will have musty weebs screaming “Best Girl”
I can say the same thing with your drivel. What Yamato does, is not retarded. Its different, especially when she's led not a normal life, do you understand that? She's far from perfect, I'm just waiting for her Character Development, but haters sounds the trumpets of idiocy as if their takes are any better.

I can say the same thing with your drivel. What Yamato does, is not retarded. Its different, especially when she's led not a normal life, do you understand that? She's far from perfect, I'm just waiting for her Character Development, but haters sounds the trumpets of idiocy as if their takes are any better.
:cheers::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:Haha! haha haha mammamamama. “Best girl” “Slay Queen” “ultimate Waifu”

Caribou was a good choice though. He has space to store even life person. He can help store Luffy meat, Zoro training gym machine, Franky technologies stuff and COLA, Zoro sake, Nami treasure etc

I dont know how much weight Sunny can carries, seeing Zoro training gym weights tons, Franky robot probaly weigh more as well and it did not slow the speed of Sunny was something.

Status
Not open for further replies.