Status
Not open for further replies.
It will feel like super stretching by Oda if he wants to end Act 3 on the 1000th chapter.

Scabbards played their funny show for too long.
I think we are trying to correlate the ending of Act 3 or the mid Act updates and it at all being near 1000.

I dont think chapter counts will be that perfect. Right now, Act 3 is ~36 chapters long. All im saying is, if it ends at 994/995, I dont expect Oda to stretch the mid act stuff till 1000, just as I dont expect Act 3 to be stretched that far either.

That being said, I dont think its impossible for Act 3 to last 3-4 more chapters till 997/998. IF Oda in fact has something big planned for 1000 outside of Wano, then I see this as being how its done. I dont think he'd spend more than 2-3 chapters away from Wano

I wouldn't make fun of Seth this much. Yesterday he asked for his acc on Naruto forum to be deleted and said that he's on "indefinitve" hiatus on the other forum which could only be here or mangahelpers:milaugh:
Mangahelpers is still alive? I joined that place waaay before stalking OJ. Then i joined without knowing that after a few days, they announced that they will be closing :josad:. Thats where i had a chat with the bogster and eventually joined this forum over the other one.

MH is where i read one of the best theory about one piece. I still think about that shit till this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.