Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you get that info?

@Bounty
If I understand it right the chapter come after the one break of Oda. But the two break weeks is because of Shonenjump?
995 Break
996 Break
996 Break

With means in the next 5 weeks we only get 2 chapters right?

I understand the Oda part but is this two week breaks of WSJ true or just a assume? Since WSJ never had a break on their own because of a national day in Japan, I hear firsttime that WSJ take two breaks in November, where Scotch and Co know this?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
@Bounty
If I understand it right the chapter come after the one break of Oda. But the two break weeks is because of Shonenjump?
995 Break
996 Break
996 Break

With means in the next 5 weeks we only get 2 chapters right?

I understand the Oda part but is this two week breaks of WSJ true or just a assume? Since WSJ never had a break on their own because of a national day in Japan, I hear firsttime that WSJ take two breaks in November, where Scotch and Co know this?
What concerns me most is... after the break of 995 we jump back to 966?

But anyway, 10 days till my Series X is here, im good.

I thought only two people would recognize her. Yeah! She's cool, despite her small role.
Agree, like I always was curious if I got a chance to see Daim Yokai female descedants in Inuyasha(when I watched it first time)...and she actually lived up to expectations.
I couldn't call her evil either, case she wasn't enjoying by killing humans, she just did it to save her mom. And she was strong, I loved her hybrid form tho, like we saw her mom and what her form exactly is, but Abi used half-human and half-bird form, with that fire attack. I feel like she was really strong, but hmm wasn't possesed with power idea, that is why she lose to Naraku.
And yes, I hate how her life ends...she could be intetesting chatacter. But it is what it is...
Still, maybe we get more Daim Yokai in yashahime, so there is still hope...
She got screwed over by Naraku. She was a typical Demon though...
Kagura > Abi-hime. By a long shot.
Kagura was weaker than Abi, from my point...
Like yes she has that wind attack, but Abi is Daim Yokai who could turn into full bird form, and that could be damaged only by something like Tessaiga.
If we talk about characters, Kagura and Abi are absolutely different girls, so it's not easy to say who is better.

Agree, like I always was curious if I got a chance to see Daim Yokai female descedants in Inuyasha(when I watched it first time)...and she actually lived up to expectations.
I couldn't call her evil either, case she wasn't enjoying by killing humans, she just did it to save her mom. And she was strong, I loved her hybrid form tho, like we saw her mom and what her form exactly is, but Abi used half-human and half-bird form, with that fire attack. I feel like she was really strong, but hmm wasn't possesed with power idea, that is why she lose to Naraku.
And yes, I hate how her life ends...she could be intetesting chatacter. But it is what it is...
Still, maybe we get more Daim Yokai in yashahime, so there is still hope...

Kagura was weaker than Abi, from my point...
Like yes she has that wind attack, but Abi is Daim Yokai who could turn into full bird form, and that could be damaged only by something like Tessaiga.
If we talk about characters, Kagura and Abi are absolutely different girls, so it's not easy to say who is better.
Kagura is better, in alot of ways. More screen time, Interesting character development etc...
Princess Abi was static as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.