Lamato is shit
Oda had to maje her a literal human shield for funs sympaty to this IDENTITY THIEVE
Hope she die by the end of the arc like Ace Oden who she admire:myman:
Consider this however you want.

I just don't like Yamato and I don't think I will ever do.

Oda is not good enough to change mind or is he?
Yamato could be easily best female character if Oda didn't ruin her. I mean gorgeus Kaido daughter that is possibly stronger that veterans, potentially the Ace of beast pirates. She could be same lvl of intellect that Kaido, so even after being beaten by SH she could join SH or befriend em like Bon chan.
But Oda decided made her "good' from the begining, with awfull decision using Oden...and making Yamato calling herself Oden.
That is 0 of 10 decision, or how ruin new character after her introducing.

What did you except from a character who based on this LOSER
:usoprice:
Damn that's what I call a shitty life

But don't worry, Eustass will show everybody that he just took the name from this loser :finally:

I mean by Logic, Kid might be able to make the giant sword in onigashima moving.
And on top of that, he can succ Kaido's club
And this is exactly how Onigashima war will end :myman:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yamato could be easily best female character if Oda didn't ruin her. I mean gorgeus Kaido daughter that is possibly stronger that veterans, potentially the Ace of beast pirates. She could be same lvl of intellect that Kaido, so even after being beaten by SH she could join SH or befriend em like Bon chan.
But Oda decided made her "good' from the begining, with awfull decision using Oden...and making Yamato calling herself Oden.
That is 0 of 10 decision, or how ruin new character after her introducing.
As I stated I was first person well not maybe like the first one but among the first ones here who thought hmm nice idea.

Then next chapter happens.

Oden wank destroyed my enjoyment not only of Wano but also of this character.

Yamato is in Carrot phase atm. Huge support from the fandom for the sake of the arc and then she will became irrelevant.

I don't believe in her road to Sunny and I will not accept it ever.

Is Oda capable of changing my mind?

It depends. Authors of mangas rarely do the exact thing that fans wants so you know.

Hard disbelief.

As I stated I was first person well not maybe like the first one but among the first ones here who thought hmm nice idea.

Then next chapter happens.

Oden wank destroyed my enjoyment not only of Wano but also of this character.

Yamato is in Carrot phase atm. Huge support from the fandom for the sake of the arc and then she will became irrelevant.

I don't believe in her road to Sunny and I will not accept it ever.

Is Oda capable of changing my mind?

It depends. Authors of mangas rarely do the exact thing that fans wants so you know.

Hard disbelief.
Doesn't she have Oden's journal which is an automatic dq? She already knows everything.