lolllllllllll.
Whitebeard died before EOS, and he was the strongest man in the world, isn't he?
Kaido is the: Saikyล Seibutsu (ๆœ€ๅผท ็”Ÿ็‰ฉ).
He is known to people as the best in 1x1, and portrayed as the STRONGEST OF ALL THE PLANET EARTH.
With Akainu and the admirals alive, I'm not the one who needs to tell you why ... It's you who needs to tell me why.:memehm:
''People say''
People also say Luffy is 8 meter tall. lol
Was Kaidou introduced as the strongest creature in his intro box? No.

And WB being one of the strongest EOS means every Yonkou is aswell? You had Garp and Sengoku at the Marine side, who Roger mentioned specifically and that Garp and Roger almost killed each other multiple times - so i guess every Admiral is Roger EOS level?
The Yonkou are the 4 strongest PIRATES - not the 4 strongest people in the world.
You guys need a reality check i think. Gonna enjoy the time here when Kaidou gets his ass whooped for the 8th time :denzimote:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
''People say''
People also say Luffy is 8 meter tall. lol
Was Kaidou introduced as the strongest creature in his intro box? No.

And WB being one of the strongest EOS means every Yonkou is aswell? You had Garp and Sengoku at the Marine side, who Roger mentioned specifically and that Garp and Roger almost killed each other multiple times - so i guess every Admiral is Roger EOS level?
The Yonkou are the 4 strongest PIRATES - not the 4 strongest people in the world.
You guys need a reality check i think. Gonna enjoy the time here when Kaidou gets his ass whooped for the 8th time :denzimote:
Kaido's title is a fucking propaganda.

Only Whitebeard impressed as a solid Yonko and maybe Shanks but it will be hard to forget his snitching and getting his arm cut off.
Post automatically merged:

Never change Seth

:gokulaugh:
:cheers:
Striking out yamatards like Sawamura:steef: