The problem is that she won't. Do you really think she will stop this Oden nonsense after 20 years of doing this?

I don't think so.
She seems to slowly starting to make a 180ยฐ turn - based on last chapter. Gotta see how it goes from here. I don't know why this is even a thing. Why didn't Oda just introduced her as someone who wants to be like Oden and not fucking trying to be him...

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
โ€Ž
Imagine being Yonko and still having PTSD from YC level Oden.

LOL.
If this was only PTSD...
Imagine being a Lonko and your own daugher idolise your superior enemy (who traumatize you) give you zero respect (because you deserve none) and you can't made her fall in line for 20 years....
And than you want to made her the next shougan of Wano...

K

Kaido D. Stronger

''People say''
People also say Luffy is 8 meter tall. lol
Was Kaidou introduced as the strongest creature in his intro box? No.

And WB being one of the strongest EOS means every Yonkou is aswell? You had Garp and Sengoku at the Marine side, who Roger mentioned specifically and that Garp and Roger almost killed each other multiple times - so i guess every Admiral is Roger EOS level?
The Yonkou are the 4 strongest PIRATES - not the 4 strongest people in the world.
You guys need a reality check i think. Gonna enjoy the time here when Kaidou gets his ass whooped for the 8th time :denzimote:
The same old language because you have no facts to prove it is false or not, ONE PIECE at least did not do that, so you need to resort to measures that mention X and Y, so that your point makes a little sense.
"The Yonkou are the 4 strongest PIRATES - not the 4 strongest people in the world."
Did Akainu become a woman that the strongest MAN WB TITLE in the world doesn't apply to him?

Until ONE PIECE proves otherwise, it is written on the pages of the manga whether it is true or not, he is considered by people as the BEST of 1v1, and the person LIVING (akainu is alive, he is a living being), the living person strongest in existence on the planet (the most powerful of ALL), on land, at sea and in the air. This applies to EVERYONE.
Who is stronger than the admirals? BIG MOM that is written in the recent chapters being bought with the most powerful LIVING BEING on earth, in this case she has the privilege of being above the ALMIRANTS, WB who was the strongest MAN in the WORLD and fucked AKAINU even in old age, so it does ROGER> Akainu. WB was quoted as an equal with ROGER.
Panel of 7 defeats? You seem happy assuming with your rotten and filthy HEADCANON that these defeats were 1x1, if you can guess that, I can assume it was 1x2,1x3,1x4. Why the manga doesn't make it explicit that it was 1x1.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
She seems to slowly starting to make a 180ยฐ turn - based on last chapter. Gotta see how it goes from here. I don't know why this is even a thing. Why didn't Oda just introduced her as someone who wants to be like Oden and not fucking trying to be him...
I would act way differently if she was like you mentioned.

Hey I like Oden he was cool I want to be like him in the future! My name is Yamato nice to meet ya or something.

But no Oda must ruin this shit.......

If you remember Luffy already told her that there was only one Oden. What Yamato does next? Runs to Momo telling him that she's Oden.

Life for real dawg:pepeke:

yj

๐Ÿ‘‘YNWA ๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
Damn whatโ€™s with all the Kidd slander in the thread today. Yโ€™all sound dumb as fuck in here. Keep that same energy when he kills Kaido. KKK (Kid Killing Kaido).
:kata:
kidd is a nonexistent bonadife lame metal headed bonehead. Let him worry about the gifters before kaido. Trash ass character ainโ€™t killing nobody

Seth

โ€Ž
kidd is a nonexistent bonadife lame metal headed bonehead. Let him worry about the gifters before kaido. Trash ass character ainโ€™t killing nobody
Feats: Killing Civilians, "INJURING YC3".

Fandom: "Luffy's rival".

It's like a guy driving Mustang being a rival with a dude using an overused Honda Civic.

Seth

โ€Ž
Imagine thinking Kidd is trash. :whitepress:
He is.

If I had to not shit on him I would say that he gets way too much credit for the shit that he had done up to this point.

Imagine thinking he could beat Kata like Luffy or shit like that c'mon mate:seriously: