Do y’all wanna see the love letter I wrote for Yamato??

Full of grace and style
Unqualified success
Coolest character in the series!
Kaido’s daughter has stolen our hearts

Yamato will be a great nakama
Only one we’ll need from here on out
Upset? Never! She’s absolutely terrific 😍

Straw Hats will benefit from her presence
Easy path to Laugh Tale
Thank you for this one, Oda!
Happy am I forevermore
Shet gonn go ham rn :shocking:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Do y’all wanna see the love letter I wrote for Yamato??

Full of grace and style
Unqualified success
Coolest character in the series!
Kaido’s daughter has stolen our hearts

Yamato will be a great nakama
Only one we’ll need from here on out
Upset? Never! She’s absolutely terrific 😍

Straw Hats will benefit from her presence
Easy path to Laugh Tale
Thank you for this one, Oda!
Happy am I forevermore
I'm really happy for you ..... I'mma let you finish :kayneshrug: but Seth had one of the best Yamato poems of all time...of all time

#Kanye2024 #Ye4Eva

Also I get v insulted when people watch a show and think they know everything about science. That shit has been my passion for about 10 years and I've done a lot of study into chemistry, biology, physics(multiple branches) I've even been known to dabble slightly with engineering and mechanics. Rick and morty fans are my least favourite people to even try and coexist with. Am sorry for coming across a little(very) abrasive n salty

S

Shuyaku

Also I get v insulted when people watch a show and think they know everything about science. That shit has been my passion for about 10 years and I've done a lot of study into chemistry, biology, physics(multiple branches) I've even been known to dabble slightly with engineering and mechanics. Rick and morty fans are my least favourite people to even try and coexist with. Am sorry for coming across a little(very) abrasive n salty
It's fine, my bad for the insults too.

Please calculate the Zoro cutting Pica feat, is it true that it is Tzar Bomba level?
:finally:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
This but with Philosophy and Hunter x Hunter fans lol

As someone that spent most of my academic life between philosophy and engineering, HxH internet intellectuals are one big inside joke that's very amusing lol
Post automatically merged:

It's fine, my bad for the insults too.
#NiceGuyChungus