He couldn't even take out Apoo for good.
So? Luffy been there? Are you dense like Luffy? Why Kidd "let himself be captured"?
The fodders said that Kidd charge on them, they shot him and than they capture him.
I think it's obvious he tried to save Killer and got another L.
"Let himself be captured" my ass maybe in Two Piece.
The circumstances of his capture are still to be cleared, and he was shown CLEARLY on par with Luffy even with seastone handcuffs. His surrender showed how seeing Killer in that condition fucked him up mentally, and who thinks that Kidd was really stopped by 2-3 bulets is just on a new level of denial :gokulaugh:

It's like thinking that Hody legitimately captured Zoro :saden:

The circumstances of his capture are still to be cleared, and he was shown CLEARLY on par with Luffy even with seastone handcuffs. His surrender showed how seeing Killer in that condition fucked him up mentally, and who thinks that Kidd was really stopped by 2-3 bulets is just on a new level of denial :gokulaugh:

It's like thinking that Hody legitimately captured Zoro :saden:
Don’t forget that he matched Luffy in Udon with one arm. Nobody ever brings that up though. I wonder why :zorothink:

nah, kaidou is a joke, raizou and kinemon owned his as..
only nami and usopp are in danger but nami has ninja clones and usopp has luck
Kinemon is stronger than every Strawhat outside of Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and Jimbe. So is Raizo. Half the Strawhats can’t even use haki and you want them fighting Kaido? A guy who one shotted G4 Luffy?

S

stealthblack

Kinemon is stronger than every Strawhat outside of Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and Jimbe. So is Raizo. Half the Strawhats can’t even use haki and you want them fighting Kaido? A guy who one shotted G4 Luffy?
raizou is not stronger then nami and usopp. he just has tricky powers like nami's zeus or usopp's plants attacks

kiku is stronger then raizou but raizou has smokescreen and clones to tank the attacks so kaidou can't hit him