Title "Kunoichi's Oath"

* Marco vs Big Mom. Marco's flame can damage Big Mom's Prometheus.

* The moment Big Mom grabs Marco and Ferros Ferro attack Marco, Carat transforms into Throne, Wanda Intrusion (Picture above)

* Big Mom just left Marco. Carat and Wanda are going to face Ferrospe, so they ask Marco to go after him.

* The scene of running away from Afu is boring and paths... (I don't know because I didn't see the picture)

* There is a scene where Queen mumbles, "I think there must be a son of Jersey..." in the Straw Hat gang.

* Chopper is infected with ice.

* Usopp vs Ulti. Usopp was beaten by "Wool Hood" and was robbed.

* Ulti captures Nami and threatens to say, "Tell me that your captain can't be a pirate king."

* Nami's answer is "Luffy will never be the Pirate King". Tama & That Komainu at the ultimate moment? Intrusion. End.

No rest next week.
Post automatically merged:

spoilers out
I win

Title "Kunoichi's Oath"

* The moment Big Mom grabs Marco and Ferros Ferro attack Marco, Carat transforms into Throne, Wanda Intrusion (Picture above)

* Big Mom just left Marco. Carat and Wanda are going to face Ferrospe, so they ask Marco to go after him.

* The scene of running away from Afu is boring and paths... (I don't know because I didn't see the picture)

* There is a scene where Queen mumbles, "I think there must be a son of Jersey..." in the Straw Hat gang.

* Ulti captures Nami and threatens to say, "Tell me that your captain can't be a pirate king."

* Nami's answer is "Luffy will never be the Pirate King". Tama & That Komainu at the ultimate moment? Intrusion. End.

No rest next week.

spoilers out
I win
I thought it was real...But that Ulti part...

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Title "Kunoichi's Oath"

No rest next week.

spoilers out
I win
This is so fucked up if it’s real, I can’t make heads or tails out of this

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
The circumstances of his capture are still to be cleared, and he was shown CLEARLY on par with Luffy even with seastone handcuffs. His surrender showed how seeing Killer in that condition fucked him up mentally, and who thinks that Kidd was really stopped by 2-3 bulets is just on a new level of denial :gokulaugh:

It's like thinking that Hody legitimately captured Zoro :saden:
Keep laughing dum-dum
Being comparable to base Luffy isn't impressive for Kidd hype
His DF also isn't physical like Luffy so this "training" can't be as useful for him
The fodder literally said he charged on them and they shot him and he fall and they capture him
Why would he want to be captured again? He would've die if not for Big Meme(!) How this is in his interest?
Also they not "still yo be cleared" it's very clear Kidd lost to fodder's with gun while Luffy charge on fodder's in Uden and beat them and forced them to gang on him, we don't going to hear more on this situation because it's irrelvant and very obvious to everyone who isn't a lowly pleb like you.

Title "Kunoichi's Oath"

No rest next week.

spoilers out
I win
Nami never says it. Even against Cracker, she said opposite :kriwhat:

Title "Kunoichi's Oath"

No rest next week.

spoilers out
I win
You didn't win cus it not confirmed :willsmith:

Title "Kunoichi's Oath"

No rest next week.

spoilers out
I win
I hope this shit is fake