Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I wonder if we'll ever see Ulti after Nami beats her up.

She could return as Perona's toy, but she has to become cute for that.. Though that foreshadowing by Goda stands.

@Kiwipom can you post the thing in question please?

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Perona ain't best girl tho
Sorry bois Blother D. Jircniv Rune Far El Nix Seth Jew D. Boy bennbeckman @all zoro fans. I'm about to stake my whole ability to reply on this one. But Princeps, you're a fucking retard, honestly sorest fucking loser I've ever had the displeasure of communicating alongside. Your whole existence on this forum is fucking sad and pathetic, the fact you became a mod is absolute bullshit... Your personality is trash, your arguments are weak. Honestly ban me because I'm pretty fucking sick of seeing you and your posts. I'm out lads

:holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:

Sorry bois Blother D. Jircniv Rune Far El Nix Seth Jew D. Boy bennbeckman @all zoro fans. I'm about to stake my whole ability to reply on this one. But Princeps, you're a fucking retard, honestly sorest fucking loser I've ever had the displeasure of communicating alongside. Your whole existence on this forum is fucking sad and pathetic, the fact you became a mod is absolute bullshit... Your personality is trash, your arguments are weak. Honestly ban me because I'm pretty fucking sick of seeing you and your posts. I'm out lads

EXPOSEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :perocry:

I get you're mad, My 2 cents are, Using the word "retard" is always too excessive, the other words are fine. That was a tad much. Gotta one line them my man

How did this argument even start?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I get you're mad, My 2 cents are, Using the word "retard" is always too excessive, the other words are fine. That was a tad much. Gotta one line them my man

How did this argument even start?
It's a copypasta br0. Chill.

I love when C tiers fucking decimate S tiers
Post automatically merged:

I've been fucking memed lads :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.