Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol yup, and you can factor that into some of the older arcs too. Alabasta, Skypiea and Thriller Bark are like half battle arcs. In fact I think Skypiea is more fighting than setup. Water 7/Enies Lobby is interesting. They are essentially ~60 chapters each and one has much less fighting than the other, so you can sort of assume a 50/50 ratio again there. The only true exception seems to really be Amazon Lily/Marineford, but if you combine AL, Impel Down and Marineford as one arc, its pretty much setup from like 514-541/542, then straight up fighting from the end of ID to the end of the war (~580).

Oda does follow very particular story structure patterns. This is totally why I expect to be in Wano at least another 1.5 years. 150 chapters seems like a safe guess (next chapter makes 90 even), hopefully not much more than that, though you have to wonder if 60 more chapters is even enough....
Yea this opened my entire outlook on arc structures. We’re all singing and dancing and hyped for 1000, but what comes after that? There’s many battles, lore’s, lingering plot points, and characters to be explained.

It’s gonna be boring at some point for an extended period of time.

P

PeperLevi

@Akai2 @playa4321
The Third Act's tragedy being only the death of Red Scabbards wouldn't be impactful enough. Yes,it should be one of the things that happen in the tragedy,but also need happen :
-Luffy,Jinbe and Zoro losing the fight against Kaido,Linlin and Jack and needing run away.
-Oniwabanshu and Mimawarigumi defeating and killing the Yakuza allies.
-Flying Six managing in defeat Yamato,and caught and kill Momonosuke and Shinobu.
-The enemies killing all the Minks allies.
-Kaido succeeding in land Onigashima on over the Flower Capital,like this sucessfully destroying totally Wano Country.
-The full Big Mom Pirates Crew,those that are already here and those that are missing,arrive in Wano.

Bro it just hit me that spoilers would've been out in a few hours
:josad:
Is that big Ed lol
Post automatically merged:

@Akai2 @playa4321
The Third Act's tragedy being only the death of Red Scabbards wouldn't be impactful enough. Yes,it should be one of the things that happen in the tragedy,but also need happen :
-Luffy,Jinbe and Zoro losing the fight against Kaido,Linlin and Jack and needing run away.
-Flying Six managing in defeat Yamato,and caught and kill Momonosuke and Shinobu.
-Kaido succeeding in land Onigashima on over the Flower Capital,like this sucessfully destroying totally Wano Country.
-The full Big Mom Pirates Crew,those that are already here and those that are missing,arrive in Wano.
I don’t think there’s enough time for luffy jimbe and Zoro to lose unless they just get straight up one shotted
Wasn’t there a note a few chapters ago that act 3 will end soon too

@Akai2 @playa4321
This wouldn’t happen, Oda gave the Momo execution lowest stakes possible, and that’s a kid

The Third Act's tragedy being only the death of Red Scabbards wouldn't be impactful enough.
Agree, the lose of the heroes wouldn´t make sense if just the Scabbards get defeated(some of them get killed).
Act3 is where the HEROES(all not just few) losing in horribly way and it end with a tragedy and we are still in act3 so you can imagine what could happen as next.

Yeah it would make sense of them getting defeated again, also it wouldn´t make anysense to let Jack get defeated by the Minks only to wake him up for a another L, this character don´t have any tension and with losing also against Jinbe after taking many lose, it would kill his character off for entire time. So Jack beating Jinbe would be a kinda strong hype for him.
Luffy getting defeated by Kaido too, only Zoro would be the question, if the raid fail I can see either he losing to Kaido or King.

I think major members like Hyo getting killed off while the other can escape.

Can´t imagine Momo getting killed, but Shinobu has a deathflag.

Again I see few get killed but not all, it would be still has the impact if some few important Minks get killed as Wanda(by Perospero who beat Wanda and Carrot).

Status
Not open for further replies.