Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

That's what its about? So Vergo not dead?
The SAD substance is radioactive and when a chain reaction is self-sustaining it is said to be in a "critical" state.

For Vergo to survive he needs to have powerful enough haki to survive it. Haki comes from willpower, ie mindset

Vergo has to have a Critical Mindset that is more "critical" than the critical chain reactions

This story is all about VerGod

The picture changed your mind?
mostly for Luffy ... Luffy is too fucking good and not at all cunning in OP ... he is just good at fighting and leading ....

here he seems smart and cunning and dangerous ... as a Pirate should be ...

p.s
and both look more adult ... I'm not really a fan of the idea of very strong young people can change history :)

mostly for Luffy ... Luffy is too fucking good and not at all cunning in OP ... he is just good at fighting and leading ....

here he seems smart and cunning and dangerous ... as a Pirate should be ...

p.s
and both look more adult ... I'm not really a fan of the idea of very strong young people can change history :)
Luffy is not cunning but he is definitely not a good guy...he is selfish to the core, he even used Buggy as his meat shield against Mihawk lol

P

PeperLevi

I think we can safely assume someone showed Oda all the Zoro trolling and decided to turn the tables:suresure:.
Sanji will get out of that trap easily i don't think he will waste too much time, Black Maria also doesn't seem like an enemy to me maybe she has connections to the Germa or his mother.
Sanji:
-Was humiliated trying save Luffy from a ambush.
-Saved Momonosuke from execution thanks to daddy's technology.
-Survived to King's attack thanks to daddy's technology.
Escape from Black Maria by himself is beyond Sanji's capability.

Luffy is not cunning but he is definitely not a good guy...he is selfish to the core
yes but honestly ... he never do evil things ... he never betray anyone ... he never run away .... he never trick people ... he is always honest

I mean ... HE IS A PIRATE !!!!!!!! and never act like it .... Teach have more respect from me .... he is doing his job

Luffy was far more amusing character to me if he was a hero with more pirate like habits

yes but honestly ... he never do evil things ... he never betray anyone ... he never run away .... he never trick people ... he is always honest

I mean ... HE IS A PIRATE !!!!!!!! and never act like it .... Teach have more respect from me .... he is doing his job

Luffy was far more amusing character to me if he was a hero with more pirate like habits
His piracy is all about freedom...

His piracy is all about freedom...
yes ... and it works for ONE PIECE WORLD .... but in real world ... idk .... I just like a pirate act like a pirate ....

too see great heroic action from people who are not at all like heroes always is far more interesting to me
closest thing we got from this ... was Whitebeard I assume
Whitebeard was a real pirate and among Rocks ... he have many bloods on his hands and destroy many things and did his share of evil
and yet

he did the most heroic thing .... not for sake of doing the right thing ... but for sake of his dream ....
that's MUCH MORE respectable to me and his actions have deeper meaning to me

I mean Luffy is cool , funny and amusing ... I don't dislike him .... but I guess he ain't mu cup of tea as they say

Status
Not open for further replies.