Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I want another shitstorm:josad:
I've seen your recent threads, believe me I know you do lol
Big Ed is a CHAD
@Akai2 @playa4321
The Third Act's tragedy being only the death of Red Scabbards wouldn't be impactful enough. Yes,it should be one of the things that happen in the tragedy,but also need happen :
-Luffy,Jinbe and Zoro losing the fight against Kaido,Linlin and Jack and needing run away.
-Oniwabanshu and Mimawarigumi defeating and killing the Yakuza allies.
-Flying Six managing in defeat Yamato,and caught and kill Momonosuke and Shinobu.
-The enemies killing all the Minks allies.
-Kaido succeeding in land Onigashima on over the Flower Capital,like this sucessfully destroying totally Wano Country.
-The full Big Mom Pirates Crew,those that are already here and those that are missing,arrive in Wano.
Oh man Pepper-Kun you want to see a bloodbath :christain:

I see some of these happening though. Luffy's team will probably get their assed kicked for a while vs Kaido/Big Mom. I don't see Momo, Shinobu or the Minks dying, that's too gruesome for One Piece.

As for Kaido destroying the capital, that's a good idea if someone from the alliance manages to evacuate the citizens beforehand. Wano needs to be torn down and rebuilt a'la Dressrosa and Fishman Island. Just won't see mass homicide scenes in One Piece.

Scabbards dying would be more than impactful enough in my opinion given the build up and given OP's track record with death.

Last edited:
@Akai2 @playa4321
The Third Act's tragedy being only the death of Red Scabbards wouldn't be impactful enough. Yes,it should be one of the things that happen in the tragedy,but also need happen :
-Luffy,Jinbe and Zoro losing the fight against Kaido,Linlin and Jack and needing run away.
-Oniwabanshu and Mimawarigumi defeating and killing the Yakuza allies.
-Flying Six managing in defeat Yamato,and caught and kill Momonosuke and Shinobu.
-The enemies killing all the Minks allies.
-Kaido succeeding in land Onigashima on over the Flower Capital,like this sucessfully destroying totally Wano Country.
-The full Big Mom Pirates Crew,those that are already here and those that are missing,arrive in Wano.
Tbh, we are all assuming there even is a tragedy due to a precedent set by Kabuki in Japanese culture. And the death of Kinemon honestly is enough at this point and would represent enough of a "tragedy" in that case. Everyone losing would be ridiculous. Doing what you are saying above is very unlike Oda and also this whole thing is too deep into the conflict to make Luffys side fail.

At most I see a few scabbards dying dramatically, cue incoming seriousness/rage from Luffy. Potentially in Act 4, Luffy loses once again, but I donr see him even losing the next few chapters considering they aren't even up to where Kaido is yet.

Tbh, we are all assuming there even is a tragedy. And the death of Kinemon honestly is enough at this point. Doing what you are saying above is very unlike Oda and also this whole thing is too deep i to the conflict to make Luffys side fail.

At most I see a few scabbards dying dramatically, cue incoming seriousness/rage from Luffy. Potentially in Act 4, Luffy loses once again, but I donr see him even losing the next few chapters considering they aren't even up to where Kaido is yet.
Kin’emon dying without his wife seeing him after 20 years kinda sad

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Oda wont make Sanji using his raid suit to dip from Black Maria's banquet. My biggest asumption is Sanji and Black Maria will have a conversation/stalling plot until Robin came.
If we get a hint that Robin is heading into the castle, I think its a reasonable spot to put Sanji for now
I still put my money on Robin vs Black Maria, there is no way Oda make Sanji and Black Maria plot for just Sanji using raid suit and leave the banquet.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Kin’emon dying without his wife seeing him after 20 years kinda sad
Which is why I'll never predict Kinemon's death despite how many death flags he has.

Too cruel for One Piece. I feel the same way about Onimaru and Kawamatsu as well. The rest are potential fatalities though. Being in the dark about their fates after Kaido beat them was the only thing I hated from last week.

Which is why I'll never predict Kinemon's death despite how many death flags he has.

Too cruel for One Piece. I feel the same way about Onimaru and Kawamatsu as well. The rest are potential fatalities though. Being in the dark about their fates after Kaido beat them was the only thing I hated from last week.
Is it? Anymore cruel than Whitebeard essentially sacrificing his life for Ace, who then still died and then WB died anyway? I don't think its really that bad for Oda.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Is it? Anymore cruel than Whitebeard essentially sacrificing his life for Ace, who then still died and then WB died anyway? I don't think its really that bad for Oda.
That was too cruel for One Piece as well. I was shocked that it happened then, and still am to some degree. However, there was a narrative necessity for a major impactful loss other than just tragedy. The top dog of the current era had to perish for the new era to begin. And Luffy needed a major reality check to take the 2 year break.

In this case, the impact of tragedy and loss could be felt after the death of any of the scabbards. One Piece focuses on tragedies of the past to act as an emotional springboard for characters to pursue their dreams in the present. Thus, tragedies in present time are avoided unless the story absolutely 100% requires it. I think the build up for a death has been very real so far, and if no casualties happen it'll be really disappointing. So if we're getting a scabbard death, it'll be balanced by a happy reunion later. So I don't see Kin dying. But you never know, I haven't been able to predict much of Onigashima so far outside of the fight moving to Wano capital

Status
Not open for further replies.