F

Fallen Prince

Yamato ,carrot have mixed reaction this is what oda wanted btw . It will not be as easy for them to join.

Yamato has not said anything so far she will journey with strawhats.

My concern is robin 's relevance will reduce considering yamato know what is written about laugh tale.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
What do you mean by saying this ?

So its crime to ask questions now ? This is forum issue btw.
What I’m trying to say is, it doesn’t matter what others talk about. They engage each other in their own right.

If you have such a problem about it you can decide to go somewhere else, or try to build your own site without manga Toxicity.

Crying about it doesn’t solve anything

F

Fallen Prince

What I’m trying to say is, it doesn’t matter what others talk about. They engage each other in their own right.

If you have such a problem about it you can decide to go somewhere else, or try to build your own site without manga Toxicity.

Crying about it doesn’t solve anything
Makes no sense its like look why do you care so much or leave the site and create your own.

This is typical deflection here , toxicity matters. Even if i build and moderate forums my first step would be to bring better platform and content.

This forum clearly has none though because all i see is lack of content and toxic battle threads which is not good in my opinion.

Also the manga discussion thread is not battledome. Any thread immediately turns into zoro v sanji which in my opinion is serious concern this forum has.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Makes no sense its like look why do you care so much or leave the site and create your own.

This is typical deflection here , toxicity matters. Even if i build and moderate forums my first step would be to bring better platform and content.

This forum clearly has none though because all i see is lack of content and toxic battle threads which is not good in my opinion.
Well there is a place on this site to offer changes and requests. File your claims and reasonings to the admins and mods. They are very reasonable.

Also the manga discussion thread is not battledome. Any thread immediately turns into zoro v sanji which in my opinion is serious concern this forum has.
Then why are you on here?