Chapter 1000

Detailed spoilers early because Christmas, from Breborn at at Dressrosa Forums

- Chapter begins with Robin and Brook running up the stairs. Hawkins appears to confront them, but Robin escapes and sees Franky.
- Sasaki tries to capture Robin for Kaido, but Franky stops him and tells her to go ahead
- On the third flood, Robin falls for th naughty trap. But it's a clone. She tells Sanji to go on ahead, and brings back Enies Lobby
- Sanji leaves
- Kidd and Killer panel. Law panel.
- Glimpse of all the fights.
- Yamato explains the meaning of the D!
- King and Queen, I guess this won't be too easy double spread. Marco holding Bandana Zoro vs King. Stealth Black vs Queen.
- Second to last page is three panels. One is Luffy stepping. Second is Law rooming. Third is Kidd punching.
- Last page another double spread, Kidd, Luffy, Law vs Big Mom and Kaido.
"So you're finally here, Mugiwara."
- Break next week

Just wanted to ask...how many of you guys are on this website just for spoilers(and memes, don't like the subreddit). Those are my reasons.
I'm here because it's a OP forum, the best one I saw that emulated OJ. The community is toxic but I try to steer clear of them as best as I can... The absurdities they act is a huge turn off, and they try to make it seem it's just memeing.... quiet trash imo.

I'm here because it's a OP forum, the best one I saw that emulated OJ. The community is toxic but I try to steer clear of them as best as I can... The absurdities they act is a huge turn off, and they try to make it seem it's just memeing.... quiet trash imo.
Yeah, I too created an account when Oro Jackson was going to be shut down. But was was not active for a year. There are no decent threads to even read here anyway. And the user threads I used to read, they probably left. And doesn't seem like there are many good OPs left here.

One of the reasons my ignore list continues to grow big, I like the forums because it reminds me of OJ but the toxicity here is something else.

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Ouch you hurt me. :(

Well i tried the payment my card have issues . The local banks didnt allow the payment last month and i forgot to add the issue here .
You don’t have to pay. That wasn’t the point he was trying to make. There are hundreds of forum users here that don’t pay, but they also don’t have problems with any toxicity here. Despite that existence of toxicity, at the end of the day, we are all cool with each other here. I don’t hate anyone on this forum at all yet have gotten into a lot of discourse and dick measuring contests betw characters.
Post automatically merged:

Just wanted to ask...how many of you guys are on this website just for spoilers(and memes, don't like the subreddit). Those are my reasons.
Those are all my reasons