Chapter 1000

Detailed spoilers early because Christmas, from Breborn at at Dressrosa Forums

- Chapter begins with Robin and Brook running up the stairs. Hawkins appears to confront them, but Robin escapes and sees Franky.
- Sasaki tries to capture Robin for Kaido, but Franky stops him and tells her to go ahead
- On the third flood, Robin falls for th naughty trap. But it's a clone. She tells Sanji to go on ahead, and brings back Enies Lobby
- Sanji leaves
- Kidd and Killer panel. Law panel.
- Glimpse of all the fights.
- Yamato explains the meaning of the D!
- King and Queen, I guess this won't be too easy double spread. Marco holding Bandana Zoro vs King. Stealth Black vs Queen.
- Second to last page is three panels. One is Luffy stepping. Second is Law rooming. Third is Kidd punching.
- Last page another double spread, Kidd, Luffy, Law vs Big Mom and Kaido.
"So you're finally here, Mugiwara."
- Break next week
Won't believe anything unless its posted in spoiler section... ALso this looks shady and I don't feel the 1000 worthy chapter.. just a setup chapter :gonope:

Marco holding Bandana Zoro vs King :whitepress:

F

Fallen Prince

Okay just bern curious what if D initial was given by world government to create fear they are devil and oppose God.

These powerful group under Joyboy in past countered devil fruit with Haki hence World government feared this clan. I mean D could still have clan name but adding the initial D probably created fear in the mind of public.

I feel we are close to find out maybe its about controlling the sea . Luffy has used VOTE in zou and could listen to zunisha .

What do you guys think ?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
β€Ž
Okay just bern curious what if D initial was given by world government to create fear they are devil and oppose God.

These powerful group under Joyboy in past countered devil fruit with Haki hence World government feared this clan. I mean D could still have clan name but adding the initial D probably created fear in the mind of public.

I feel we are close to find out maybe its about controlling the sea . Luffy has used VOTE in zou and could listen to zunisha .

What do you guys think ?
Roronoa D xebec zoro

F

Fallen Prince

D is probably acronym to half moon .

If ohara scholar found something they realised Ancient kingdom were originally from Moon .

Im probably is one of 3 rd person in that enel cover story. He probably invented devil fruit or something it sounds like wizard of oz plot.

That leaves others like birka , skypieans they are probably descendants as well.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
spoilers from your heart:

- Orochi wakes up growing a 2nd hydra head
- turns out while falling down, Orochi accidently pressed the botton of a golden den den mushi, given to him by the CP0
- Marines near wano report that the location of the den den mushi cannot be traced on land and must be some sort of a sky island (seems unaware that onigashima is flying)
- Fujitora and Ryokougu are sent to perfom the aerial Buster Call. Fujitora uses an anti gravity ability to fly there.
- Ryokougu mentions that wano reminds him of his late father, Xebec.