Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
A lot of dudes look similar as well. Oda is only creative when it comes to wacky characters. His badass/handsome/beautiful characters all look similar in the face.
Look, fuck you, fuck the plane you flew in on, fuck them shoes, fuck those socks with the belt on it, fuck your gay-ass fairy f***** accent, fuck them cheap-ass cigars, fuck your yuck-mouth teeth, fuck your hairpiece, fuck your chocolate, fuck Guy Ritchie, fuck Prince William, fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, ****. Now, get the fuck out my hotel room and if I see you in the street, I'm slapping the shit out of you.

Faker than Ben Shapiro's street cred
Don't you dare mock the Ben Shap'heroe. Back in the day, the man took a dare and drank an entire bottle of absinthe. And then he started politics...

He may have no brain, he may have no charisma, he may not have a lot actually... But he did not turn off the dare back then !

My spoilers are not fake : they are pessimistic anticipation.

:kata:

Look, fuck you, fuck the plane you flew in on, fuck them shoes, fuck those socks with the belt on it, fuck your gay-ass fairy f***** accent, fuck them cheap-ass cigars, fuck your yuck-mouth teeth, fuck your hairpiece, fuck your chocolate, fuck Guy Ritchie, fuck Prince William, fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, ****. Now, get the fuck out my hotel room and if I see you in the street, I'm slapping the shit out of you.
Goated !

Random Spoiler not very funny that I made up #3 :

- The title of the chapter is The Weather Witch and the Tengu trie to extinct the Dinosaurs Twins
- 15 pages of Nami and Usopp versus Page One and Ulti and a Double Page
- At the end of the chapter : a shadow figure looking at the scene
- Break Next week
Real...
:steef::steef::steef::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
โ€Ž
The copy-pasted body type of OP girls is pretty annoying, but I think diverse clothing choices help to distinguish them there. My problem are the faces for some, and to me, if the female character can look distinct enough there, then I'm satisfied. It bothers me seeing the same face side by side at times, and it makes them seem devoid of individuality. It's like they were manufactured from the same factory to carry out the programming of "princess," for example.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
The copy-pasted body type of OP girls is pretty annoying, but I think diverse clothing choices help to distinguish them there. My problem are the faces for some, and to me, if the female character can look distinct enough there, then I'm satisfied. It bothers me seeing the same face side by side at times, and it makes them seem devoid of individuality. It's like they were manufactured from the same factory to carry out the programming of "princess," for example.

Blue Nami and Pink Nami meme?
:myman:

Akai2

โ€Ž

I remember this Oda interview (Translation via Sandman)

Oda mentioned before he's capable of drawing various female styles but the ones he finds "beautiful" are limited. I actually found many of the different styles he drew for women like Amande or some of the Amazon Lilly girls to be pretty. Hopefully he's more ambitious with her female character designs in the future.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
โ€Ž
I remember this Oda interview (Translation via Sandman)

Oda mentioned before he's capable of drawing various female styles but the ones he finds "beautiful" are limited. I actually found many of the different styles he drew for women like Amande or some of the Amazon Lilly girls to be pretty. Hopefully he's more ambitious with her female character designs in the future.
The Charlottes as a whole were a step in the right direction, imo. Oda flexed his creativity on the girls that arc.

Akai2

โ€Ž
The Charlottes as a whole were a step in the right direction, imo. Oda flexed his creativity on the girls that arc.
He did. Same with the Amazon Lilly girls. My issue is that he apparently doesn't consider them to be "beautiful". So he'll always fall back on his "Nami-face" when designing characters he sees as attractive. Which bothers me cause I found most of the Amazon Lily girls and Charlotte girls to be hot lol

Shit, I think Otohime is pretty af :suresure: