The One Piece sameface definitely stands out since it's focused on women but when it comes to anime/manga it's above average since it's an issue that usually applies to both genders making the cast blend like a forest, in the case of One Piece the cast looks like a varied garden of male characters with a hedge maze in the middle of female ones.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
He did. Same with the Amazon Lilly girls. My issue is that he apparently doesn't consider them to be "beautiful". So he'll always fall back on his "Nami-face" when designing characters he sees as attractive. Which bothers me cause I found most of the Amazon Lily girls and Charlotte girls to be hot lol

Shit, I think Otohime is pretty af :suresure:
Well, I find guys like Kuma and Denjiro (With the pompadour) to be very attractive, even though they aren't your Zoro's or Law's. Oh well, Oda comes off, to me, as very old fashion and conventional in his tastes. What's commonly wacky is wacky, what's commonly cool is cool. And nothing wrong with that, I guess.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
based on this bloke

:kata:
Yeah I made a post detailing that earlier
It would align with Sakazuki's inherent and interwoven characterization of being somewhat of a pacifist, a parody on his work and devil fruit. I for one can see this being true. There's also Sakazuki's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. That and Sakazuki's tattoo, which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons, would suggest this to be the case.

Obviously the above is just trolling lmfao.

Sakazuki is based on Bunta Sugawara, a famous Japanese actor, and his yakuza style tattoo is further proof of that. Sugawara is famous for his yakuza movies.
They also share the same birthday.
Even Sakazuki's name, actual name Sakazuki, is from 3 movies of Bunta Sugawara with Sakazuki in them.
> Gendai yakuza: Sakazuki kaeshimasu
> Bâkuto jingi: sâkazukî

> Kyôdai jingi gyakuen no sakazuki

And of course Oda again mentioning that.

'The greatest looking guy in the world'.
'I will draw Sakazuki with great respect'.

That explains the tatts imo and the design, but the gardening and what you got is also a nice find.​

Well, I find guys like Kuma and Denjiro (With the pompadour) to be very attractive, even though they aren't your Zoro's or Law's. Oh well, Oda comes off, to me, as very old fashion and conventional in his tastes. What's commonly wacky is wacky, what's commonly cool is cool. And nothing wrong with that, I guess.
denjiro looks great
did you mean Kuma tho ?
:quest: