Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Based on the gif, Pero is on the side working together with King and Queen, King takes down Marco.
@Seth based oon the gif, probably we finally see a swordmen skiill of King, that would be kinda dope.
I'm all in for King feats although if he cuts down Marco only after tag with Queen and Pero it's kinda half assed.

I want King to show what true YC1 looks like.

Why Sanji though? I doubt Sanji face King, he was onway to meet either Yamato or face Jack.
But also the last week he hint King+Queen vs Marco too, he just delete his post, based on the new gif, King take down Marco while Pero and Queen helping him.
If its King using a named Sword attack to signficantly take down Marco, I don't see how anyone but a swordsman (i.e. Zoro) is going to fight him. The problem with Sanji vs King fans is it entirely rides on the idea that Queen knowing Judge will be throwaway dialogue and on the off chance Drake fights Queen, which has no basis for it yet. Sanji fighting either creates a vacancy for someone else to take the other.

If Marco loses, you either have:

Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen

or you have:

Sanji vs King
Drake vs Queen

Personally with how every other matchup is going with the beast pirates, I can't see any of these fights going to a non-strawhat outside of Yamato, who may actually be a Strawhat. And she very well may be tied to Jack at this point.

King defeating Marco? Bro I would be gassed. Nothing against Marco but I want some King feats:finally:

Reality: Tama feeding Dango to animal kingdom pirates for 15 pages long.
A 5 year old changing the tide of the battles by taming Kaido's 500 smile users, what great writing when Caesar mentioned his zoan army in Punk Hazzard, that's exactly what came on my mind a 5 year old tames them :steef:

People want to see some insane King feats, but I highly doubt that Oda would just trash Marco like that. It'll take a couple of chapters.
Marco getting hit by a big attack doesn't mean he's out, just means he got hit by it. Could still imply there is more for a following chapter or something.

Curious where this chapter is going. So many perspectives, but I kind of hope it stays with Marco/Chopper/Hyougoro for now to finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.