Awww I hope you’ll feel better soon .. it’s already the flu season where you live ? :eek:

I just feel like nobody will every like me no matter how hard I try lol. I feel horribly isolated
:seriously:
Post automatically merged:

:saitahu:

I won't be dying before seeing one piece end:getnappaed:

So many new emotes:queenmoji:
i missed u reborn don u dare do that again

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Awww I hope you’ll feel better soon .. it’s already the flu season where you live ? :eek:

I just feel like nobody will every like me no matter how hard I try lol. I feel horribly isolated
I think it’s the flu, I had a fever and felt awful.

Did you have a bad experience with some new people lately or something? You seem like a pretty friendly person here lol, feel like it’d Be he’d to not make friends with that attitude

K

Kuroshika

I think it’s the flu, I had a fever and felt awful.

Did you have a bad experience with some new people lately or something? You seem like a pretty friendly person here lol, feel like it’d Be he’d to not make friends with that attitude
Flu is in winter normally.. maybe check the current flu situation around where you live ?

yeah I did .. more than once lol
I am always being kind funny and supportive but no matter how much, the friends I made will always ditch me for somebody else. Shit really fucking make me wanna kill myself lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Flu is in winter normally.. maybe check the current flu situation around where you live ?

yeah I did .. more than once lol
I am always being kind funny and supportive but no matter how much, the friends I made will always ditch me for somebody else. Shit really fucking make me wanna kill myself lol
That’s a bit too much effort lol. I’m mostly over it anyways. Just the post sickness energy drain dicking me.

I think that’s you just putting too much effort into some trash people lol. I had a few friends like that when I was in high school and it just wasn’t worth it in the end tbh. I wouldn’t try for people who routinely ditch me but look for some guys who have a little more respect for me.

K

Kuroshika

That’s a bit too much effort lol. I’m mostly over it anyways. Just the post sickness energy drain dicking me.

I think that’s you just putting too much effort into some trash people lol. I had a few friends like that when I was in high school and it just wasn’t worth it in the end tbh. I wouldn’t try for people who routinely ditch me but look for some guys who have a little more respect for me.
Yeah but where are they ? Lmao

It's true.

And now bathe in greatness
That nose tho

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yeah but where are they ? Lmao

That nose tho
I read a quote from someone who is 63 years old, visually impaired but a marathon runner (ran More than 130 marathons)...will share it. How you take it is upto you..

"Don't look for people who themselves are looking for the light of the stars, but become someone who can be light for others"

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
No, more like a pseudonym for the internet

I read a quote from someone who is 63 years old, visually impaired but a marathon runner (ran More than 130 marathons)...will share it. How you take it is upto you..

"Don't look for people who themselves are looking for the light of the stars, but become someone who can be light for others"
Inspirational quotes always seem Jank to me