S

stealthblack

Barcelona literally has over a billion debt.

They shouldn't be allowed to sign anyone for at least 10 years, but UEFA is as corrupt as it gets and Spain does everything to protect its clubs (which is ridiculous, too), so they can do whatever they please.
Europe football will never be fair when some clubs have 100 times bigger budget then their competition.

it was only in world cup, and those 5 games are enough to change people's mind on any player, I've been following him recently because of the slanders on him, but he doesnt really dive now-a-days.
Neymar gets tackled too much and the referees in France don’t care, I understand Neymar’s frustration
Post automatically merged:

No, I'm just spitting facts.
Nothing against their fans, but Barca itself is run like a banana-club.
Barca is the one of the biggest clubs in the world and helps the spanish economy, of course they’ll do everything to protect it

all the team have debt due covid. They will talk with the banks
No, it's just that nearly all clubs can do whatever they please without anyone pointing out their horrendous debt numbers.

Bayern for example doesn't have debt at all, even in times of COVID.

That's how you run a proper, healthy club.

Most other clubs either have a sugar-daddy or are ran like a clown-show, but getting bailed out by UEFA etc. all the time.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
No, it's just that nearly all clubs can do whatever they please without anyone pointing out their horrendous debt numbers.

Most other clubs either have a sugar-daddy or are ran like a clown-show, but getting bailed out by UEFA etc. all the time.
you are right the bayern are done a great job

S

stealthblack

bayern has also been smart with their money. I don't remember them ever throwing shiloads of money at some player like psg/barca/real did.

Even lewandowski I remember them gettin him cheap or free of contract

bayern has also been smart with their money. I don't remember them ever throwing shiloads money at some player like psg/barcaa/real did.
That's what I'm talking about.
Teams should be rewarded for that kind of smart business.
Not that Bayern needs it, they're a top 3 club anyway, but just think about smaller clubs: They have to be really smart and really look after every penny, while Barca/PSG/City etc. can just throw hundreds of millions out of the window year after year and nothing happens, since UEFA & Co. protect them despite all their debt.