That's what I'm talking about.
Teams should be rewarded for that kind of smart business.
Not that Bayern needs it, they're a top 3 club anyway, but just think about smaller clubs: They have to be really smart and really look after every penny, while Barca/PSG/City etc. can just throw hundreds of millions out of the window year after year and nothing happens, since UEFA & Co. protect them despite all their debt.
City has been spending their money well tho.
I can’t remember 1 flop

I agree tho. Spending 100m+ shouldn’t be normalized. It’s bad both for the club and players.

When you spend 100m+ on a player, you’ll expect some great shit which often they don’t reach
Post automatically merged:

@Natalija Can you move this football talk to the football thread please??
What you bitching about bro? We can talk about whatever we want here, it’s made for this shit

I agree tho. Spending 100m+ shouldn’t be normalized. It’s bad both for the club and players.

When you spend 100m+ on a player, you’ll expect some great shit which often they don’t reach

What you bitching about bro? We can talk about whatever we want here, it’s made for this shit
Whats that football thread for then?

I still don’t think nami gets Zeus. I think if it’s a nami chapter she will do a combo attack with usopp and split up from him and tama

What are the odds that we don't get to see BM's fate next chapter and Kaido just laughs it away saying she'll be fine?
I doubt we see big mom next chapter