Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Not saying they are weak.
Just saying that is very unlikely Oda is gonna dedicate chapters to showcase them more and make them take down a significant opponent. At least this arc.

They have the "you are gonna learn more about them on Vivre Cards and SBS's, but not in the actual story."
My theory is just connected to the fact we have 3 captains on the roof top and we have 3 calamities. So I assumed it realistic that each crew is shining though the calamities. Since Jack has some issues with Minks and Inu/Neko, bepo seems to fit best here. It also matches my thought of Luffy>=Kid>Law.

heat and wire are kinda connected to Queen, cause of what he did to Kid and Killer, also he is kinda in dept with the smile fruit.

it just fits.

Also, Heat and Wire, when they appeared in Onigashima, were always pretty confident, calling others asking for help „pathetic“ while slander though the island. Just these two on themselves.

in my opinion, Onigashima is Odas Moment to give the captains and their crews the hype and title they deserve.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
My theory is just connected to the fact we have 3 captains on the roof top and we have 3 calamities. So I assumed it realistic that each crew is shining though the calamities. Since Jack has some issues with Minks and Inu/Neko, bepo seems to fit best here. It also matches my thought of Luffy>=Kid>Law.

heat and wire are kinda connected to Queen, cause of what he did to Kid and Killer, also he is kinda in dept with the smile fruit.

it just fits.

Also, Heat and Wire, when they appeared in Onigashima, were always pretty confident, calling others asking for help „pathetic“ while slander though the island. Just these two on themselves.

in my opinion, Onigashima is Odas Moment to give the captains and their crews the hype and title they deserve.
Again, I find it unlikely.
But wouldn't be opposed to it, actually.
Not a fan of the rest of Kidd's crew, but I actually like the Heart Pirates gang. :kayneshrug:

A Nami chapter would be fine, but getting Zeus served on a silver platter and the confrontation with Ulti being boiled down to "you tough me use strong lightning" is what's off-putting, especially when there's going to be a break after this chapter.

Of course it can be better than what I'm assuming here.

Either that or a Yamato/Momo chapter.
Couldn't agree more with that, that's why I hope it won't go the super predictable way

I don't know where Oda is going with the scabbards.

Is he setting up to all get taken down one by one? Then why save them in the first place?

And who the fuck is Sanji gonna fight if the Scabbards all come and help Marco/Drake/Chopper ?

Status
Not open for further replies.