Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know where Oda is going with the scabbards.

Is he setting up to all get taken down one by one? Then why save them in the first place?

And who the fuck is Sanji gonna fight if the Scabbards all come and help Marco/Drake/Chopper ?
They should have remained defeated from Kaido not waste more pages with random shit.

Maybe they are gonna take Momo from Yamato so she can go to fight her father

Overall I want Nami to show stuff that isn't just stronger lightning, like ice, snow, fire, wind, tornado, some crazy combo. I understand lightning has the most AP but this feels like a waste to give her a weather controlling weapon to just end up doing the same sub-Enel shit. But seeing how lazy Oda has gotten with straw hats fights I dont expect shit

Overall I want Nami to show stuff that isn't just stronger lightning, like ice, snow, fire, wind, tornado, some crazy combo. I understand lightning has the most AP but this feels like a waste to give her a weather controlling weapon to just end up doing the same sub-Enel shit. But seeing how lazy Oda has gotten with straw hats fights I dont expect shit
oda only gives new fighting techniques to zoro and luffy lol

I'd really love to see her combine heat ball with cyclone tempo to generate fire tornados and make enemies fly up so that they're more likely to get caught by her thunders :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.