Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji vs Queen will be as good as Sanji vs King...so far King and Queen are paired together....King didn't get any special treatment that completely separates him from Queen....
The fact that king has gotten so little treatment over all, and basically no role, no real job or any screen time at all, could indicate that he is being saved for a main character like sanji who will give him lots of fleshing out. Queens whole arc is done. Udon, brought big mom to onigashima, started the oni plague, and is now with drake maeco and chopper in the middle of the crowded battlefield. They ain't somehow pulling him away from that or squeezing sanji in

What did you think of
Yhwach breaking Ichigo's Bankai? I personally loved it and respected the fact that kubo had the balls to do that to his main character
You mean the first time or the second time?
Agree with you tho. It was especialy crazy the second time right in the middle of the end fight, when it already looked pretty bad for Ichigo. Yhwach was just wayy to overpowered lol - at this point it was more than clear that Ichigo can't beat him alone and especialy not in the "normal" way. And that is were Aizen and his hypnosis came in, which i thought was the right decission to do. I really liked that Kubo went with that instead of making Ichigo magicaly strong enough to defeat Yhwach solo.

Kubo letting Ichigo's Bankai break was a good showcase that Ichigo is dependent on others aswell and can't just do everything alone. Even at the end of the story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.