Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted these on a discord. I'm not sure about their source.

Spoilers Chapter Title: Fire, Metal, & Punk

~Luffy falls into the ocean.

~Kidd has an awakened devil fruit.

~Punk Rotten was only a piece of Kidd's total armor.

(Detail:Kidd has a form called *Punk Golem*. Punk Rotten is the center of his form. He used the rest of the metal he was saving to complete the legs and arms of it and weapons. The golem carries a morning star weapon and on his back, a double barrel shotgun that looks to be almost the same size as his form.) ~Punk Golem is three times as large as Big Mom.

~This chapter features one of Oda's most detailed panels in the history of One Piece.(Punk Golem). Fans will love it.

~ Punk Golem Absorbs Hera's Attack and repels it back at Big Mom. Big Mom is hurt from this.

~ Kidd clashes with Big Mom is able to repel away Napoleon. This visually looks similar to Luffy and Kaidou clashing without touching.

~ Kidd for a moment overpowers Big Mom and begins a barrage of strikes that end with sending Big Mom away like a rag doll using the morning star.

~Napoleon is afraid of Kidd because he can't control himself around him. ~Kidd can fly by using ability called attract. He essentially uses magnetism to pull himself towards a metal that's away from him.

~Kidd ends his assault with an attack called Punk Geyser: He shoots the shotgun point blank into Big Mom's face. The force of the shot alone sends his body flying. Everything in front of the barrel turns white. We only see a bloodied figure of Big Mom with her face hidden at the end of the chapter.

I would absolutely love that idea you suggested there! All those matchups!

:funky::lumazed:
I'm really scared for Imu being another Kaguya, the lack of foreshadowing for them and their random appearance much like Kaguya and their role/importance really worries me. Especially how little we still know about Devil Fruits and their origins too....And the world itself ofc. The Ancient Weapons, Void Century, Ancient Kingdom, D Clan etc...

Please don't drop the ball on this Oda, it would be much more painful than what Naruto did too given how long OP has been running and how much better it is too.

:chirstsad::chopoff::mihugh::usoprice:
A great villain needs depth and to reach that you need to introduce him early and not in the last arc or something. Teach is perfectly built up and now we need his motivation and backstory. I think the final villain should have a great characterisation and shouldn’t be over powered as hell. Teach is perfect for Luffy and his counterpart since the beginning.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Someone posted these on a discord. I'm not sure about their source.

Spoilers Chapter Title: Fire, Metal, & Punk

~Luffy falls into the ocean.

~Kidd has an awakened devil fruit.

~Punk Rotten was only a piece of Kidd's total armor.

(Detail:Kidd has a form called *Punk Golem*. Punk Rotten is the center of his form. He used the rest of the metal he was saving to complete the legs and arms of it and weapons. The golem carries a morning star weapon and on his back, a double barrel shotgun that looks to be almost the same size as his form.) ~Punk Golem is three times as large as Big Mom.

~This chapter features one of Oda's most detailed panels in the history of One Piece.(Punk Golem). Fans will love it.

~ Punk Golem Absorbs Hera's Attack and repels it back at Big Mom. Big Mom is hurt from this.

~ Kidd clashes with Big Mom is able to repel away Napoleon. This visually looks similar to Luffy and Kaidou clashing without touching.

~ Kidd for a moment overpowers Big Mom and begins a barrage of strikes that end with sending Big Mom away like a rag doll using the morning star.

~Napoleon is afraid of Kidd because he can't control himself around him. ~Kidd can fly by using ability called attract. He essentially uses magnetism to pull himself towards a metal that's away from him.

~Kidd ends his assault with an attack called Punk Geyser: He shoots the shotgun point blank into Big Mom's face. The force of the shot alone sends his body flying. Everything in front of the barrel turns white. We only see a bloodied figure of Big Mom with her face hidden at the end of the chapter.
That would be cool af but it sounds fake since it's just big mom getting destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.