Status
Not open for further replies.
If chopper fights queen then sanji fights king.....which means zoro will fight kaido with luffy...its a great chapter for zoro fans. Those luffy fans who think he will solo kaido will look real stupid lol

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Chapter 1.014: "The life of the actor".
- Luffy falls into the ocean while Kaidou watches him.
- Bao Huang informs Kaidou that they have found Momonosuke.
- Kaidou tells Bao Huang to inform the entire island of Onigashima about the result of the fight
- Yamato keeps going to the roof while fighting.
- Momonosuke: "Looks like I shouldn't die ... !!"
- Chopper Vs. Queen.
- Caesar tells Chopper that with his help, he could make the effect of the Rumble Balls last much longer than 3 minutes (this is the image he posted).
- Bao Huang announces the outcome of Kaidou's battle and says that Kaidou will accept as subordinates those who surrender.
- Kanjuurou arrives where Momonosuke is.
- At the end of the chapter Kaidou appears before Momonosuke and attacks him with his kanabo ...
more spoiler
zoro breaks his bandage
he is very angry due luffy
zoro cuts kaido hanabo
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

fuck this, i'm off to a 6/7 months vacation from one piece cause of this damn slow pacing, and odds is when i return Big mom will still be Mamama around
7 months is like 20 something chapters.
That's not enough, I guarantee you by then we'll see Big Mom screaming Oshiruko all throughout wano and nami screaming not again. Then a 6 chapter flashback on kinemon and okikus relationship. Then another 10 flashback panels of Hyogoro. Then someone appears in a silhouette somewhere somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.