Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk admits Pirate King is too strong for him, Koby will rival the PK.

-Mihawk admits a distance between a sickbeard and him
-Eos koby>Sickbeard
Official translation said “It appears the distance between us isn’t so far”

Oda names Current Legends as Whitebeard, Shanks, and Mihawk before Marineford.

I know you’re a fan of Koby so this is subjective for you, but objectively, Koby will never close the gap betw Luffy. It will only grow exponentially. Luffy is set to surpass Joyboy and Roger. Luffy will be above Fleet Admirals by the end of the story. At least two tiers above EOS Koby. Take it or leave it. That’s the reality.

Official translation said “It appears the distance between us isn’t so far”
There's still a distance, and one was called World's strongest pirate and the other wasn't
WSP WB>WSP Kaido>Mihawk
Oda names Current Legends as Whitebeard, Shanks, and Mihawk before Marineford.
False, he never them called legends. And shanks was also put with old rayleigh
tively, Koby will never close the gap betw Luffy. It will only grow exponentially. Luffy is set to surpass Joyboy and Roger. Luffy will be above Fleet Admirals by the end of the story. At least two tiers above EOS Koby. Take it or leave it. That’s the reality.
Sighs, are you oda? this is just blind hate. even if luffy is 2 tiers away, koby will still be stronger then mihawk, Luffy and Koby both agreed they'll fight again

There's still a distance, and one was called World's strongest pirate and the other wasn't
WSP WB>WSP Kaido>Mihawk

False, he never them called legends. And shanks was also put with old rayleigh

Sighs, are you oda? this is just blind hate. even if luffy is 2 tiers away, koby will still be stronger then mihawk, Luffy and Koby both agreed they'll fight again
He says Legends. Rayleigh is also a Great Legend.

Everytime Luffy has met Koby, it was a Low Diff. Start of story Neg Diff. Water7 Low Diff. Marineford, Low Diff. Luffy gains nothing from a Koby fight. Koby is Luffys fanboy. Story progression will maintain this dynamic.

Kobys fight right now is what? A Warlord. Luffy has been curb stomping Warlords in Pre Timeskip. Now if it ain’t an Admiral or a Yonko they don’t have a chance.

I agree WSM, WSC are stronger than Mihawk. I have both of them above him. Koby, however, is none of those.

Keep it 💯 with me. Idc about your fanboying. We can stop right here if you continue with your delusions.

He says Legends. Rayleigh is also a Great Legend.

Everytime Luffy has met Koby, it was a Low Diff. Start of story Neg Diff. Water7 Low Diff. Marineford, Low Diff. Luffy gains nothing from a Koby fight. Koby is Luffys fanboy. Story progression will maintain this dynamic.
Koby said he'll get stronger, Luffy said the requirement for Koby facing him is "admiral title", you really think this buildup is a low-diff, Can we agree Zoro vs Mihawk is going to be a low-diff favoring zoro?
Kobys fight right now is what? A Warlord. Luffy has been curb stomping Warlords in Pre Timeskip. Now if it ain’t an Admiral or a Yonko they don’t have a chance.
She's not fodder though, mihawk and weevil are also warlords.
I agree WSM, WSC are stronger than Mihawk. I have both of them above him. Koby, however, is none of those.
Admiral title alone puts koby above mihawk, koby will be pushing luffy to extreme diff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.