Status
Not open for further replies.

Koby said he'll get stronger, Luffy said the requirement for Koby facing him is "admiral title", you really think this buildup is a low-diff, Can we agree Zoro vs Mihawk is going to be a low-diff favoring zoro?

She's not fodder though, mihawk and weevil are also warlords.

Admiral title alone puts koby above mihawk
Thank you for confirming that Mihawk, Shanks, and Whitebeard we’re spoken in the same vein. Whether you continue to believe it or not doesn’t matter. It just means in the future Mihawk will be that much of a threat.

One Piece Women Combatants aren’t fairly treated, given that, I have very low faith in Oda to make Hancock are fierce combatant. And given Kobys lackluster history, Boa losing to Koby brings her down to YC3/4 just by association. That’s a hard L, people will stain her with. Me included.
Given that you believe Admirals are stronger than Mihawk then this discussion will be fruitless for you.

guys imma newbie in anime-manga world, so far I've watched Naruto/shippuden/boruto, one piece, demon slayer, jujutsu kaisen only
and manga of one piece, demon slayer and jujutsu kaisen. Any suggestion about which anime should I watch next?

I don't think luffy and koby will fight as marine vs pirates. As the onepiece secret will be unveiled, everyone who is good/moral/hates celestial dragons(like luffy and co, kid, law, garp, Rev army, kijaru etc) will combine to fight against IM, Gorosei, BB pirates.
Luffy and koby may play a kind of friendly match just to gauge strength but not as enemies.

at the moment, any genre. how can I decide whether I like that genre without even watching them?
I’ll just list my favorites in diff Genres
Isekai: Otherworld Adventures: Tensei Slime; Overlord, Konosuba, Isekai Quartet, Shield Hero
Shounen: Black Clover, HxH, Mob Psycho
Seinen: One Punch Man
Action: Noblesse
Mecha: Code Geass (this is really good)
Comedy: The Disastrous Life of Saiki K
Slice of Life: Tanaka Kun is Listless (this is so good), Toradora, Silver Spoon

I’ll pm u more if I rmmbr
Post automatically merged:

Don't get offended by things like that, when you say stuff like this.

even most mihawk fans have akainu above mihawk
2 Admirals need to take down Mihawk. I don’t understand what the issue is. One Admiral couldn’t even take down Law… Fujitora was immensely disappointing Dressrosa.
Mihawk has stronger Armament, and now that know CoC coating is a thing for swordsman, then Mihawk has stronger CoC/CoA then Akainu. Perks of being the WSS and a swordsman in general.

My top 3 anyways is Kaido, Mihawk, Akainu. So it’s not like I shit on Akainu in any way.

I’ll just list my favorites in diff Genres
Isekai: Otherworld Adventures: Tensei Slime; Overlord, Konosuba, Isekai Quartet, Shield Hero
Shounen: Black Clover, HxH, Mob Psycho
Seinen: One Punch Man
Action: Noblesse
Mecha: Code Geass (this is really good)
Comedy: The Disastrous Life of Saiki K
Slice of Life: Tanaka Kun is Listless (this is so good), Toradora, Silver Spoon

I’ll pm u more if I rmmbr
thanks mate :)

guys imma newbie in anime-manga world, so far I've watched Naruto/shippuden/boruto, one piece, demon slayer, jujutsu kaisen only
and manga of one piece, demon slayer and jujutsu kaisen. Any suggestion about which anime should I watch next?
Code Geass, Shield Hero. GTO, To Aru Majutsu no Index (Railgun). There's several more.... Trigun, Darker than Black... what are you looking for though? Just anything and everything?

I'm surprised Oda hasn't forgotten about Koby.

Anyone else watching the Mayweather v Paul fight?
78-74 final score, calling it now
Post automatically merged:

Code Geass, Shield Hero. GTO, To Aru Majutsu no Index (Railgun). There's several more.... Trigun, Darker than Black... what are you looking for though? Just anything and everything?
yep

Status
Not open for further replies.