Status
Not open for further replies.
She’s also great but not in my top 3
:kata:
Post automatically merged:

I could careless about Waifus. The story is shit. And the major reason why it’s been a success is because of the fan service waifus. I don’t usually make these comments because they’re so far out, but if anyone actually thinks Re-Zero is peak fiction or some top tier shit, they have shit taste and need to wake up.
It’s all subjective bro
The only story which is peak fiction is Lord of Rings. Of course it’s only my opinion.
Lotr >> D Gray Man > Vinland Saga > One Piece

Last edited:
She’s also great but not in my top 3
:kata:
Lol. But waifus aside, Re Zero is actually great imo. Very good character development and an interesting cast of characters, great buildup to and execution of big moments, underrated world building and lore, does a great job of diving into some of the psychological themes that come with Subaru’s return by death, and has a fire ost that goes well with the big moments. Can’t wait for season 3.

Lol. But waifus aside, Re Zero is actually great imo. Very good character development and an interesting cast of characters, great buildup to and execution of big moments, underrated world building and lore, does a great job of diving into some of the psychological themes that come with Subaru’s return by death, and has a fire ost that goes well with the big moments. Can’t wait for season 3.
and don’t forget the music in the Anime.
:steef:
ReZero and Overlord have the best openings and endings in my opinion. I love MYTH & ROID

I’ll just list my favorites in diff Genres
Isekai: Otherworld Adventures: Tensei Slime; Overlord, Konosuba, Isekai Quartet, Shield Hero
Shounen: Black Clover, HxH, Mob Psycho
Seinen: One Punch Man
That's a good list.

and don’t forget the music in the Anime.
:steef:
ReZero and Overlord have the best openings and endings in my opinion. I love MYTH & ROID
:myman:

Boxing is such a garbage sport, most of the matches are fixed. Imagine being a professional boxer, being 50-0 and you can't K.O. a punk ass Youtuber, LMAO. Fixed af. Floyd may got a lot of money ( Paul also did ), but for sure he trashed his legacy.
Nothing ever will be better than football (no, not the American one), period.

Status
Not open for further replies.