- Title: "Beasts and Beasts"

- Yamato attacks Kaido with a Thunder Bagua, he Kaido opposes with the same attack. Their Conqueror's Haki's clash.

- Yamato is blown away and activates his DF (Chimera, a real phantom beast species model of a cat) (???)

- Queen hits Sanji with a laser beam from his mouth and shoots a "pursuit" missile

- Queen switches to hybrid form and chases Sanji with a neck bra (????), but he counterattacks with a vow shot (????).

- Chopper begins treating Zoro behind the live floor.

- Zoro says, "Once this wound is healed, the next time Kaido will fall down, he will be slashed" (or some line like that)

- Luffy is helped by the Polar Tank.

- They give him first aid on board of the submarine.

- Luffy activates the hi Conqueror's Haki, stuns Law's crew and wakes up.

- Battle between Chimera-Yamato and Dragon-Kaido

- Kaido says "You are my child. I don't want to kill you like strawhat."

- Yamato says "Luffy is alive! He'll definitely come!". Something else including "is released" but the translation isn't helping

- Luffy arrives again and releases a new technique, "Gomu gomu no Tyrannosaurus Gun".

- The new technique combines the Conqueror's Haki, armament haki, as well as gear third.

- Luffy: "Did you think I was dead? This is not the place I die!"

Edit: BREAK NEXT WEEK

- Title: "Beasts and Beasts"

- Yamato attacks Kaido with a Thunder Bagua, he Kaido opposes with the same attack. Their Conqueror's Haki's clash.

- Yamato is blown away and activates his DF (Chimera, a real phantom beast species model of a cat) (???)

- Queen hits Sanji with a laser beam from his mouth and shoots a "pursuit" missile

- Queen switches to hybrid form and chases Sanji with a neck bra (????), but he counterattacks with a vow shot (????).

- Chopper begins treating Zoro behind the live floor.

- Zoro says, "Once this wound is healed, the next time Kaido will fall down, he will be slashed" (or some line like that)

- Luffy is helped by the Polar Tank.

- They give him first aid on board of the submarine.

- Luffy activates the hi Conqueror's Haki, stuns Law's crew and wakes up.

- Battle between Chimera-Yamato and Dragon-Kaido

- Kaido says "You are my child. I don't want to kill you like strawhat."

- Yamato says "Luffy is alive! He'll definitely come!". Something else including "is released" but the translation isn't helping

- Luffy arrives again and releases a new technique, "Gomu gomu no Tyrannosaurus Gun".

- The new technique combines the Conqueror's Haki, armament haki, as well as gear third.

- Luffy: "Did you think I was dead? This is not the place I die!"

Edit: BREAK NEXT WEEK
Reeks of fake but nice