- Title: "Beasts and Beasts"

- Yamato attacks Kaido with a Thunder Bagua, he Kaido opposes with the same attack. Their Conqueror's Haki's clash.

- Yamato is blown away and activates his DF (Chimera, a real phantom beast species model of a cat) (???)

- Queen hits Sanji with a laser beam from his mouth and shoots a "pursuit" missile

- Queen switches to hybrid form and chases Sanji with a neck bra (????), but he counterattacks with a vow shot (????).

- Chopper begins treating Zoro behind the live floor.

- Zoro says, "Once this wound is healed, the next time Kaido will fall down, he will be slashed" (or some line like that)

- Luffy is helped by the Polar Tank.

- They give him first aid on board of the submarine.

- Luffy activates the hi Conqueror's Haki, stuns Law's crew and wakes up.

- Battle between Chimera-Yamato and Dragon-Kaido

- Kaido says "You are my child. I don't want to kill you like strawhat."

- Yamato says "Luffy is alive! He'll definitely come!". Something else including "is released" but the translation isn't helping

- Luffy arrives again and releases a new technique, "Gomu gomu no Tyrannosaurus Gun".

- The new technique combines the Conqueror's Haki, armament haki, as well as gear third.

- Luffy: "Did you think I was dead? This is not the place I die!"

Edit: BREAK NEXT WEEK
Come on it will take Oda another 100 chapters to reveal another hybrid form

If only zoro didn't have to babysit his Captain ass,kaido is dead already.btw sanji is garbage and sanjitards brain small than worm.candyboys is shit
This post proves how dumb Coronova tards are. Zoros best shot couldn't even knock Kaidou down, and here are his retarded fans with a brain smaller than corona virus think that he would have killed Kaidou.

Post automatically merged:

- Yamato attacks Kaido with a Thunder Bagua, he Kaido opposes with the same attack. Their Conqueror's Haki's clash.

- Yamato is blown away and activates his DF (Chimera, a real phantom beast species model of a cat) (???)

- Queen hits Sanji with a laser beam from his mouth and shoots a "pursuit" missile

- Queen switches to hybrid form and chases Sanji with a neck bra (????), but he counterattacks with a vow shot (????).

- Zoro says, "Once this wound is healed, the next time Kaido will fall down, he will be slashed" (or some line like that)

- Yamato says "Luffy is alive! He'll definitely come!". Something else including "is released" but the translation isn't helping

- Luffy arrives again and releases a new technique, "Gomu gomu no Tyrannosaurus Gun".

- The new technique combines the Conqueror's Haki, armament haki, as well as gear third.

Faker than Coronoa fans wet dreams. :gokulaugh:

Nice if true

This post proves how dumb Coronova tards are. Zoros best shot couldn't even knock Kaidou down, and here are his retarded fans with a brain smaller than corona virus think that he would have killed Kaidou.

Faker than Coronoa fans wet dreams. :gokulaugh:
Awww who hurt you today

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
β€Ž

TYRANNOSAURUS GUN???
Bruh did you make this up?
Cuz this is wayyyyy too good