Status
Not open for further replies.
@MonsterZoro
Title "Heliceratops"
* Firstly, it starts with Sanji v.s Queen & Zoro who gets the super recovery.
* Luffy seems to be waking up in the submarine scene of Law and says, "Meat~~~!!!"
* Sasaki V.S Franky. Title-related technical descriptions... Most of it is this confrontation scene, and the whereabouts of victory and defeat are revealed.
* Finally, the Yamato takeover type. I don't know what kind of fruit it is because I don't have a model name, but it seems to be a change species The devil fruit that Kaido got hard on... It seems that what Yamato ate was not what Kaido intended. What Yamato ate when he was hungry. Her lack of drawing skills is more than her beauty..
:zosleepy:

* Title "Heliceratops"

* Shortly, it starts with Sanji v.s Queen & Zoro who fits the Choreography

* Luffy seems to be waking up in the submarine scene of Law and says, "Meat~~~!!!"

* Sasaki V.S Franky. Title-related technical descriptions...

Most of the scenes are from this confrontation, and the whereabouts of victory and defeat are revealed.

* Finally, Yamato takeover type.
I don't know what kind of fruit it is because I don't have a model name, but it seems to be a change species.

The devil fruit that Kaido got hard on...
It seems that what Yamato ate was not what Kaido intended.
What Yamato ate when he was hungry.

Her lack of drawing skills is more than her beauty..

* The next issue is not on hiatus.
What kinda fuckery of an explanation

Shark and a Tiger why do you ignore that tiger part? He represents 2 animals just like sanji with ram and duck
What part? You know that that one color spread was a collaboration with some brand that makes toys and they made zoro into a tiger? Oda has been consistent with saying that Zoro is a shark, he did in volume 20 (2009) and then he did it again 10 years later in vol 95

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
From Redon

- Chapter 1.019: "Heliceratops".
- Sanji Vs. Queen at the beginning of the chapter, we also see Zoro.
- Luffy seems to wake up in the Hearts Pirates submarine and yells "Carneee ~~~ !!!".
- Franky Vs. Sasaki. The title of the chapter is an attack by Sasaki.
- The great part of the chapter is the combat between them and it seems that the duel is decided.
- The final part is Kaidou Vs. Yamato, where we see his hybrid form. I don't know what Akuma no Mi is yet.
- Kaidou says he had a hard time getting the Akuma no Mi that Yamato ate.
- Yamato ate it (because he was hungry) even though Kaidou hadn't thought of giving it to him.
- Next week there is a break from the full Jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.