Status
Not open for further replies.
@MonsterZoro
Title "Heliceratops"
* Firstly, it starts with Sanji v.s Queen & Zoro who gets the super recovery.
* Luffy seems to be waking up in the submarine scene of Law and says, "Meat~~~!!!"
* Sasaki V.S Franky. Title-related technical descriptions... Most of it is this confrontation scene, and the whereabouts of victory and defeat are revealed.
* Finally, the Yamato takeover type. I don't know what kind of fruit it is because I don't have a model name, but it seems to be a change species The devil fruit that Kaido got hard on... It seems that what Yamato ate was not what Kaido intended. What Yamato ate when he was hungry. Her lack of drawing skills is more than her beauty..

* Title "Heliceratops"

* Shortly, it starts with Sanji v.s Queen & Zoro who fits the Choreography

* Luffy seems to be waking up in the submarine scene of Law and says, "Meat~~~!!!"

* Sasaki V.S Franky. Title-related technical descriptions...

Most of the scenes are from this confrontation, and the whereabouts of victory and defeat are revealed.

* Finally, Yamato takeover type.
I don't know what kind of fruit it is because I don't have a model name, but it seems to be a change species.

The devil fruit that Kaido got hard on...
It seems that what Yamato ate was not what Kaido intended.
What Yamato ate when he was hungry.

Her lack of drawing skills is more than her beauty..

* The next issue is not on hiatus.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
@MonsterZoro
Title "Heliceratops"
* Firstly, it starts with Sanji v.s Queen & Zoro who gets the super recovery.
* Sasaki V.S Franky. Title-related technical descriptions... Most of it is this confrontation scene, and the whereabouts of victory and defeat are revealed.
* Finally, the Yamato takeover type. I don't know what kind of fruit it is because I don't have a model name, but it seems to be a change species The devil fruit that Kaido got hard on... It seems that what Yamato ate was not what Kaido intended. What Yamato ate when he was hungry. Her lack of drawing skills is more than her beauty..
Oh my.

Title "Heliceratops" - Franky Vs Sasaki, basically.

* Shortly, it starts with Sanji v.s Queen & Zoro who is fit for recovery.

* Luffy seems to be waking up in the submarine scene of Law and says, "Meat~~~!!!" page 1-2

* Sasaki V.S Franky. Title-related technical descriptions...

Most of it is this confrontation scene, and the whereabouts of victory and defeat are revealed. Page 3-15

* Finally, the Yamato takeover type.
I don't know what kind of fruit it is because I don't have a model name, but it seems to be a change species

The devil fruit that Kaido got hard on...
It seems that what Yamato ate was not what Kaido intended.
What Yamato ate when he was hungry.

Her lack of drawing skills is more than her beauty.. Page 16/17

LIkely how the chapter is broken up.

Which means the next chapter is Black Maria Vs Robin. Maria is the last Roppo standing

Status
Not open for further replies.