Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on complete hype waiting room now that the Spider-Man No Way Home trailer is suposed to come out this week, i'm gonna spend the whole week waiting for that shit AND the One Piece chapter.
I’m not the biggest Marvel fan but Spider-Man is greatness. I love the old ones and also the new ones with Tom Holland. Can’t wait for No Way Home
:cheers:

Another WSJ break? FFS....

I'm guessing it's the one I assumed happens around this time every year whatever the reason is for? The authors do need their breaks and rest though for real, especially after Miura. But at the same time, these breaks are brutal when we're aching to see so much and certain things too.

:josad:
Jump breaks aren't author breaks. The one this week (which we still may get spoilers for, who knows) is for the Olympics I believe. The one in 3 weeks I'm not sure, someone else could tell you.

Oda has had his 3 week schedule for years, but it does suck when it's done along with Jump breaks. Just to give an idea, this is likely what happens.

- 1014 (done)
- 1015 (done)
- 1016 (done)
- Oda Break (done)
- 1017 (done)
- 1018 (done)
- Oda Break (done)
- 1019 (done)
- Jump break (maybe spoilers tomorrow/this week)
- Jump break (maybe earlier spoilers)
- Oda break

Technically 1017-1019 was the 3 chapter stretch, but since Jump adjusted his break earlier after 1018 to accommodate this Jump break, there is a chance he goes 4 chapters without getting another break to account for his earlier break schedule, thus we get 1020-1023 without an Oda break, but have to deal with the 2nd Jump break.

Annoying, but it makes sense.

Edit: Also a chance he just takes his break after 1022 lol, so there's that too.

G

Gorosei Informer

Jump breaks aren't author breaks. The one this week (which we still may get spoilers for, who knows) is for the Olympics I believe. The one in 3 weeks I'm not sure, someone else could tell you.

Oda has had his 3 week schedule for years, but it does suck when it's done along with Jump breaks. Just to give an idea, this is likely what happens.

- 1014 (done)
- 1015 (done)
- 1016 (done)
- Oda Break (done)
- 1017 (done)
- 1018 (done)
- Oda Break (done)
- 1019 (done)
- Oda break

Technically 1017-1019 was the 3 chapter stretch, but since Jump adjusted his break earlier after 1018 to accommodate this Jump break, there is a chance he goes 4 chapters without getting another break to account for his earlier break schedule, thus we get 1020-1023 without an Oda break, but have to deal with the 2nd Jump break.

Edit: Also a chance he just takes his break after 1022 lol, so there's that too.
Ah I see, I get it now. Thank you, this is very helpful.
:cheers:

- 1014 (done)
- 1015 (done)
- 1016 (done)
- Oda Break (done)
- 1017 (done)
- 1018 (done)
- Oda Break (done)
- 1019 (done)
- Oda break

I believe this week break is for the opening of the Olympics and the one after 1021 is because of the end of the Olympics.

Status
Not open for further replies.