Status
Not open for further replies.
There's three option for chapter 1020.
- Kaido and yamato fight with flashback
- Black Maria vs Robin & Brook
- Update on Flying Six defeat or some more information
I think we will get - Black Maria vs Robin and Brook as well as a continuation of the Zoro / King / Marco plot - I'm really curious what will lead to the Marco / Zoro swap.

:shocking::choppawhat:

I think we will get - Black Maria vs Robin and Brook as well as a continuation of the Zoro / King / Marco plot - I'm really curious what will lead to the Marco / Zoro swap.

:shocking::choppawhat:
i guess zoro will take on King while Marco going down to sea to search for Luffy and bring him back to rooftop. Maybe after that he will go to Flower Capital to evacuate people

There's three option for chapter 1020.
- Kaido and yamato fight with flashback
- Black Maria vs Robin & Brook
- Update on Flying Six defeat or some more information
So far i see it... we will get the final fights for the Tobiroppo. Now Blackmaria vs Brook and Robin, which will end in the chapter (1020). Then we get some build up chapter for Zoro vs King, while the main storyline will be Drake fighting, maybe right now helping Marco. At the end of the chapter he will be beaten (1021) and Zoro joining the fight against King.

1022 + 1023 - will be about Sanji vs Queen

1024 + 1025 - about Zoro vs King

1026 + 1027 - Kid + Law vs Big Mum (including flashback about Kid story stealing whatever etc.) until Law beaten

1028 + 1029 - Yamato and Kaido flashback, ending with appearing of Luffy in front of nearly beaten Yamato.

1030 - Start of the final fight of Luffy.

Fight will go a few chapters, always some parallel scenes with Kid vs BM.

1035 then final fight chapter, ending with Luffy and Kid winning their fight, kinda parallel.

1036-1040 Epipeth of Wano.

So far i see it... we will get the final fights for the Tobiroppo. Now Blackmaria vs Brook and Robin, which will end in the chapter (1020). Then we get some build up chapter for Zoro vs King, while the main storyline will be Drake fighting, maybe right now helping Marco. At the end of the chapter he will be beaten (1021) and Zoro joining the fight against King.

1022 + 1023 - will be about Sanji vs Queen

1024 + 1025 - about Zoro vs King

1026 + 1027 - Kid + Law vs Big Mum (including flashback about Kid story stealing whatever etc.) until Law beaten

1028 + 1029 - Yamato and Kaido flashback, ending with appearing of Luffy in front of nearly beaten Yamato.

1030 - Start of the final fight of Luffy.

Fight will go a few chapters, always some parallel scenes with Kid vs BM.

1035 then final fight chapter, ending with Luffy and Kid winning their fight, kinda parallel.

1036-1040 Epipeth of Wano.
Luffy should have a talk with Kid before he goes to Kaido. We need to know why Kid trust Luffy to beat Kaido and Kid kinda needs Luffy seal of approval

Status
Not open for further replies.