Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy should have a talk with Kid before he goes to Kaido. We need to know why Kid trust Luffy to beat Kaido and Kid kinda needs Luffy seal of approval
Kid can pretty much the push up Luffy needs. We know Luffy is with Laws Crew, so maybe right before Law is beaten, he changes with Luffy, cause through a special connection with his ship he is able to do it. But needs to be himself the switching part. Then we had Luffy and Kid with Big Mum.

lmao some dude fake spoilers

- When Zoro loosens his bandages and swings his sword once, the king and queen both fall in the slash.
- Kaido is afraid that Onigashima has suddenly surpassed Oden in a massive slash that split in two.
- Big Mom runs away from Onigashima riding Hera, saying that no one can defeat the awakened Zoro.
- Luffy, feeling the presence of a knowledgeable person, cries and calls out Zoro to become the captain

1020 The End

So far i see it... we will get the final fights for the Tobiroppo. Now Blackmaria vs Brook and Robin, which will end in the chapter (1020). Then we get some build up chapter for Zoro vs King, while the main storyline will be Drake fighting, maybe right now helping Marco. At the end of the chapter he will be beaten (1021) and Zoro joining the fight against King.

1022 + 1023 - will be about Sanji vs Queen

1024 + 1025 - about Zoro vs King

1026 + 1027 - Kid + Law vs Big Mum (including flashback about Kid story stealing whatever etc.) until Law beaten

1028 + 1029 - Yamato and Kaido flashback, ending with appearing of Luffy in front of nearly beaten Yamato.

1030 - Start of the final fight of Luffy.

Fight will go a few chapters, always some parallel scenes with Kid vs BM.

1035 then final fight chapter, ending with Luffy and Kid winning their fight, kinda parallel.

1036-1040 Epipeth of Wano.
lmao how can you think the end of the arc will go down like this ?

Wait people still think Zoro is fighting King?? Marco vs King is a clear matchup when the first Marco did upon arriving at the war was replicating King's exact feat (kicking BM's ship). I wouldn't have minded Zoro vs King if they had an interaction/clash before rooftop, but no they didn't even though they had a chance to.

So far i see it... we will get the final fights for the Tobiroppo. Now Blackmaria vs Brook and Robin, which will end in the chapter (1020). Then we get some build up chapter for Zoro vs King, while the main storyline will be Drake fighting, maybe right now helping Marco. At the end of the chapter he will be beaten (1021) and Zoro joining the fight against King.

1022 + 1023 - will be about Sanji vs Queen

1024 + 1025 - about Zoro vs King

1026 + 1027 - Kid + Law vs Big Mum (including flashback about Kid story stealing whatever etc.) until Law beaten

1028 + 1029 - Yamato and Kaido flashback, ending with appearing of Luffy in front of nearly beaten Yamato.

1030 - Start of the final fight of Luffy.

Fight will go a few chapters, always some parallel scenes with Kid vs BM.

1035 then final fight chapter, ending with Luffy and Kid winning their fight, kinda parallel.

1036-1040 Epipeth of Wano.
I'm feeling that BM is important to another possible arc, which is Elbaf. I don't think she will fall here but instead running away to Elbaf hoppingly to get help from Giants

lmao some dude fake spoilers

- When Zoro loosens his bandages and swings his sword once, the king and queen both fall in the slash.
- Kaido is afraid that Onigashima has suddenly surpassed Oden in a massive slash that split in two.
- Big Mom runs away from Onigashima riding Hera, saying that no one can defeat the awakened Zoro.
- Luffy, feeling the presence of a knowledgeable person, cries and calls out Zoro to become the captain

1020 The End
At least they should try

I'm feeling that BM is important to another possible arc, which is Elbaf. I don't think she will fall here but instead running away to Elbaf hoppingly to get help from Giants
Even if she lose, doesnt mean she will be deleted from the story. Absolutely possible that her crew takes her and runs, while Kid have the urge to go up to Kaido after Big Mum is beaten, even tho just to help Luffy. While Luffy wins his fight before Kid arrives.

Wait people still think Zoro is fighting King?? Marco vs King is a clear matchup when the first Marco did upon arriving at the war was replicating King's exact feat (kicking BM's ship). I wouldn't have minded Zoro vs King if they had an interaction/clash before rooftop, but no they didn't even though they had a chance to.
Yeah, a lot of people are saying Zoro vs King now

J

Joy D. MADS

106.101 is just an ip on the korean forum, some people always fake it, so it's not really 106.101 who is trolling but just some random dudes who use the same ip. They usually get their post banned a few mins after they post it. :kata::kata:
Then we need updates about this ban status.

So every beast pirate fight is right now taken by a strawhat or 2 strawhats. Every Tobiroppo, Queen, Kaido... and King shall be the only exception and taken out by some outsider? King is EXACTLY the slot which is open for zoro. Between Luffy and Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.