Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
do you have many tattoos? What's it like getting one?
Its fun. And pain. Together.

Imagine like having aching after an intense training or sports. Its painful, but you kinda enjoy it too. You know what i mean?

And i have some. Not thaaaat full of tats, but i have my arms pretty full so far. After the OP-related one on the rest place of the arm, i guess i will go to the chest.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
β€Ž
I can see zoro arriving to roof to brag about beating king then after he will see luffy and yamatoe defeat kaido and see Yamato and get jealous then Sanji arrive and simp on Yamato

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Its fun. And pain. Together.

Imagine like having aching after an intense training or sports. Its painful, but you kinda enjoy it too. You know what i mean?

And i have some. Not thaaaat full of tats, but i have my arms pretty full so far. After the OP-related one on the rest place of the arm, i guess i will go to the chest.
So it must feel amazing. Sore muscles after training are the best pain.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
So it must feel amazing. Sore muscles after training are the best pain.
No Pain, No Gain.
You kinda need to adapt the pain, learn to enjoy it. Then its nice.

But the tattooguy is also a cool one. He is specialized on Anime-Tattoos and his studio looks like it. We agreed to have One Piece Stampede movie on his screen while doing the tatt. :D

No Pain, No Gain.
You kinda need to adapt the pain, learn to enjoy it. Then its nice.

But the tattooguy is also a cool one. He is specialized on Anime-Tattoos and his studio looks like it. We agreed to have One Piece Stampede movie on his screen while doing the tatt. :D
In which city is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.