Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I canโ€™t wait for Elbaf, Vikings and Norse mythology is so cool and Oda was inspired to do a pirate manga off his love of Vikings as a boy

Iโ€™m sure Elbaf will be an 8/10 arc
I hope Loki gets character design retcon like Kaido.

From the shadow, we saw he look like pre-TS Kaido design.

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
for no reason he goes on rants every week, no one has any idea what the fook he's talking about. @TheAncientCenturion I am starting to get concerned for MZ worstgen well being, next poll can you please ask the people if MZ needs a worstgen conservator. The People want to help this WorstGen fellow... he has gone too far off the rails too many times
Remember when he was doing a test in school but was still coming back here just to say hi?

Momo and Hiyori.

Kozuki whores and poisoned bloodline.
Hiyori has not been shown much so I dont think she is bad for the story.

Tama and that coward Momo have been shown waaaaaaay toooo much and their personalities absolutely suck and they are a waste of panels. But you can only choose 1.

Im choosing Momo for the sake of panel time and 0 character development. 300 chapters later and the he is a whiny baby

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
for no reason he goes on rants every week, no one has any idea what the fook he's talking about. @TheAncientCenturion I am starting to get concerned for MZ worstgen well being, next poll can you please ask the people if MZ needs a worstgen conservator. The People want to help this WorstGen fellow... he has gone too far off the rails too many times
Does MZ deserve his own poll?!?