Ironically I keep thinking early spoilers means we get the spoilers earlier but I just realised it refers to getting the spoilers a week earlier than usual ofc. So I might have gotten it wrong as I've been thinking of regular spoiler releases as opposed to these WSJ break ones too. If it's really gonna take until tomorrow or at least that much later, that will suck.

I am also preparing myself to take a huge L from what I was saying earlier if this happens lol.

:josad::saden::shame::risitasad: :holdthisl:
Nah, predicting spoilers being dropped is pretty random so that can't be a huge L, sure it's an L, but it's a pretty okay L to get.

Everyone in this forum has gotten L's for predicting spoilers being dropped wrong.

:myman:

G

Gorosei Informer

Nah, predicting spoilers being dropped is pretty random so that can't be a huge L, sure it's an L, but it's a pretty okay L to get.

Everyone in this forum has gotten L's for predicting spoilers being dropped wrong.

:myman:
Lmao that's true, thanks. I was just so adamant to others earlier that they were gonna release today and at the usual time and now I've realised how ironically wrong I am. Unless they do actually release within the next couple of hours at best especially?

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

Me trying to convince the leakers to drop the spoilers and save my ass/face:

(Pretty ironic given what the clip is from and it's context though!)
:luffylaugh: