Status
Not open for further replies.
For the calamity battles I can see 3-5chapters.
Oda spend more then enough to portrayal them good, we see how much he care for Katakuri, we see even Cracker get 3chapters of fighting and most offscrened.

If all Calamity having awakening new form, I can see the battles taking longer then the flying six battles.
Overall the three calamity, two of them get their own arcs( Jack=zou, Queen=Udon), you can see that Oda care for them.

bruhhhfhhfhhdhsjammwkejejfuufufhc

I'm just gonna make a paragraph put of auto predictions since tgere are no spoilers

starts:

I mean Akainu couldn't put this monstrosity down for a long time and it was a good thing but a side product of this squabbling on the forum is a good idea to be a one piece of the game that is not a hard game to play without base accusations against you and the other players that you have to play with in the game of the game and the game is a good thing but a side product of this game has to make it more fun for the sake of the game.

For the calamity battles I can see 3-5chapters.
Oda spend more then enough to portrayal them good, we see how much he care for Katakuri, we see even Cracker get 3chapters of fighting and most offscrened.

If all Calamity having awakening new form, I can see the battles taking longer then the flying six battles.
Overall the three calamity, two of them get their own arcs( Jack=zou, Queen=Udon), you can see that Oda care for them.
I doubt they will get beyond 3 chapters, Jack probably even less as he fought longer than the other two calamities, King, Queen 2-3 chapters at best, no way thry are getting 5 chapters of focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.