Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
You do realize that King can be as strong as Oda wants at this point, right?
Yeah, ofc. It would be such a believable story from Oda's god pen.

King who gets trashed every time since the Onigashima raid started will actually become relevant, strong, and high diff for Zoro.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
You prolly older than me :denzimote:
Wtvr Zoro does is a W anyways
When he fights King yโ€™all gon look clownish
The only clownish is going to be Oda since he didn't give King any importance both story and power-wise.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
You wouldn't be calling him trash when Zoro is spending 10+ chapters struggling to put him down. He is a YC1 ffs. Put some respect on his bloody name.
in every yonko crew we had insane hype over the 1st yonko commanders

katakuri had a bounty over a billion, future sight and had that invincible track record.
even the gorosei thought marco was gonna become a new yonko + all the action at marineford. even before all that, shanks wanted him to join his crew.
benn beckman literally stopped kizaru with a pistol at marineford.

and then we have king, the man that gets embarassed by raid suit sanji, gets caught off guard by izo, fails to stop zoro from going to the rooftop. dont even place king on the same level as the other yc1. he has had nothing that warrants that ~ except maybe his race but i doubt that'll be a huge thing at this point.

King who gets trashed every time since the Onigashima raid started will actually become relevant, strong, and high diff for Zoro.
The only person who 'thrashed' King and that too just once was fucking Marco who btw can also be as strong as Oda wants right now because of not having any major anti-feats Post-TS. Also, Marco fighting King 1v1 for hours couldn't defeat him.

thats just you being extreme. For all I've seen, even though I dont post it, I have king over zoro and katakuri and if zoro would need atleast a powerup to defeat king
I'm not being extreme at all, those are the intetions of King's actions as seen in the manga, and then he fails at all of them. That's not even close to being extreme, that's just poiting out what was clear in the manga and why i think King looks incompetent. Sure, Oda could still make him absolutely powerful for a fight coming next, but his "image" / reputation is already a bit hurt for me because of those things. There's no head canon here, it's just what Oda has shown me about King's ability to do what he sets out to do. That's it.

And if King sets out to defeat Zoro, guess what's gonna happen? He's gonna fail at it too.

:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.