@Big D. Kaios thinks that Sanji is superior to Zoro but laughs at us because of ZKK...

Sanji > Zoro is a thought made by delusions and headcanons

ZKK is a solid theory with many parallels and hints
I can admit when I’m being delusional because I know when i am

I would troll about a lot of things but when it comes to Sanji vs Zoro….sorry pal I genuinely believe Sanji to be superior
Post automatically merged:

ZKK is straight delusion though

Zoro is NOT the MC please understand this

I can admit when I’m being delusional because I know when i am

I would troll about a lot of things but when it comes to Sanji vs Zoro….sorry pal I genuinely believe Sanji to be superior
Post automatically merged:

This is stupid... I’m speechless. Reading that killed some of my brain cells.
So much delusion, I can only pity you and at the same time dislike you.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

ZKK can be done alongside Luffy getting the hype he deserves so he doesn't lose his MC moment. + Luffy will have plenty of those.

ZKK might be one of the most important things for Zoro before Mihawk fight. Unless you actually believe that beating Shiryu or Kizaru is enough build-up before Mihawk.

This is stupid... I’m speechless. Reading that killed some of my brain cells.
So much delusion, I can only pity you and at the same time dislike you.
The ignore function exists for a reason.
All his posts will make you lose braincells as this guy is the textbook definition of delusion itself. He is not evn fun to debate / troll because he's just too retarded.

ZKK can be done alongside Luffy getting the hype he deserves so he doesn't lose his MC moment. + Luffy will have plenty of those.

ZKK might be one of the most important things for Zoro before Mihawk fight. Unless you actually believe that beating Shiryu or Kizaru is enough build-up before Mihawk.
Idk man if Zoro killed Kaido, he’ll be known for doing so and that sounds like he’ll get wayyyy more credit than his own Captain…..I just don’t see it happening

Sure he helped Luffy defeat Kaido but Killing a very powerful pirate>>>>>Defeating one