The ignore function exists for a reason.
All his posts will make you lose braincells as this guy is the textbook definition of delusion itself. He is not evn fun to debate / troll because he's just too retarded.
Then why don’t you use it? Solis you’re one to talk about being delusional and being incapable of debating when the irony is you’re only describing yourself…..

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Idk man if Zoro killed Kaido, he’ll be known for doing so and that sounds like he’ll get wayyyy more credit than his own Captain…..I just don’t see it happening

Sure he helped Luffy defeat Kaido but Killing a very powerful pirate>>>>>Defeating one
Luffy has pretty much set up W's against Big Mom and later against Blackbeard. I don't think ZKK would hurt Luffy's MC movement that much.

Zoro beating Shiryu or Kizaru will be hype but I don't think it will be hype enough for the final showdown against Mihawk. People can laugh at Mihawk, write essays about Mihawk being useless but the fact stands. He has the portrayal and hype of a Yonko. Zoro will need huge credit for his actions before facing him.

You said you wanted to shoot Zoro fans with a glock.
Then i explained the full story in my status…..
Post automatically merged:

If I really meant what I said then why would I not shoot my own brother? Literally twins but he likes Zoro……besides I don’t even own a glock or any gun for that matter

It was an edgy joke i was gonna finish by adding “In warzone” or some shit but carried it on for a lil too long and got banned before i could finish

Sanji fans were saved by MZ if anything. Imagine if MZ didn't talk about Sanji fanting, they would be all over "Sanji 1v2 King and Queen let's fucking goooooo, muh highspeed, flame, aerial battle actually came true let's fucking gooooooooo". Imagine the disappointment when the raws came out. Now everyone is like "hehe at least Sanji didn't faint" :kobeha:
To be honest the Live Floor is a complete mess, we can't even tell whats happening we just guess the standards like both King and Queen bragging about taking Marco down, it's literally like they are all fighting each other at once, its just not shown, not to mention characters that are supposed to be there but we just don't see them anymore, like Apoo and X-Drake. Oda offscreened like 90% of the events there, we just see the most relevant seconds from the hours that passed
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Last edited: