Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Thats a fact, King is a background boring dude who serves the purpose of getting defeated by a post Elixir Zoro.
king is cool af with a story that ties eos , queen is a fat okama looking dude who's fighting style revolves around standing still and getting kicked in the back of the head, and shooting lasers like a fat pacifista

Lmao, I bet you, you and a lot of fans will have the same problems in a year or so. Translators need to remain discreet imo. I rmmbr some MHA official scan translators got sent death threats and active stalking of their homes/beings for certain translations

Ppl needa fucking chill, they don’t get paid enough for this shit
Stephen should pay me because i have to read his shitty translations whenever people link his mistakes to debate against my 100% always on point takes using sandmans high quality work :goyea:

king is cool af with a story that ties eos , queen is a fat okama looking dude who's fighting style revolves around standing still and getting kicked in the back of the head, and shooting lasers like a fat pacifista
Thats why Queen>King, King is not just a background dude Oda didn't bothered showing, he doesn't even have his own character since he gets carried by Queen taking the whole screentime while doing everything, especially fighting, his existence is tied to him being a special dude from a extinct race, Queen has much better character moments, Queen is his own man, a member of MADS, the most developed Cyborg shown until now and he has a lot of personality on many aspects, from being a villain to being a funny dude.

This is like comparing Mr.1 with Mr.2 characters, there isn't even comparison

Queen will be remembered until EOS because he is Queen.
:queenhear:

Can someone confirm these? they're from a discord.

~ News of the Onigashima reaching the flower capital soon has spread throughout the battlefield.

~ Sanji uses 3 new attacks with Hell's Memories this chapter. Entree Gourmet, Main Gourmet, and Dessert Gourmet. It looks like Sanji puts his own spin on Okama Kenpo.

~ Sanji's attacks leave dents in Queen's Body similar to how G4 did originally with Kaidou.

~ Queen is ko'ed at the end of the chapter but rises again. Queen insinuates that he's going to use "it" now. It looks like awakening.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Thats why Queen>King, King is not just a background dude Oda didn't bothered showing, he doesn't even have his own character since he gets carried by Queen taking the whole screentime while doing everything, especially fighting, his existence is tied to him being a special dude from a extinct race, Queen has much better character moments, Queen is his own man, a member of MADS, the most developed Cyborg shown until now and he has a lot of personality on many aspects, from being a villain to being a funny dude.

Queen will be remembered until EOS because he is Queen
:queenhear:
Queen will only be remembered for being clowned by chopper and being scared of Zoro.
Oda has just begun to give king his shine theres more to come but even with what we already have he already surpasses queen no wonder you candies made so many threads about how sanji was gonna fight him and how cool he is:yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.