Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
If queen's uses awakening & he has boosters in his back & it makes him move almost as fast as kizaru I'll die :suresure:
Ice Oni Queen will be dope because Hybrid Queen so far isn't impressive against Base Sanji.
and Raid Suit Sanji will be faster than base Sanji, Queen need to catch up with Sanji's speed or he will be boxing punchng tool (idk what that thing call) :crazwhat:

So we learn alot from these hints.

King is going hyrbrid based on the night king lore and base on the Cresselia form

The Lunala thing makes me think about hyori since we still don't know if she has a fruit or not.

First rate chef sounds like Sanji doing something with raid suit since the whole 'his daddy called him a worthless person and chef cooking for rats when he was a noble". It's karma now that his son is now using the Germa suit to cook queen.

Also there is a slight zorro hint as well

King is going hyrbrid based on the night king lore and base on the Cresselia form

The Lunala thing makes me think about hyori since we still don't know if she has a fruit or not.

First rate chef sounds like Sanji doing something with raid suit since the whole 'his daddy called him a worthless person and chef cooking for rats when he was a noble". It's karma now that his son is now using the Germa suit to cook queen.

Whats teh Zoro hint

Ice Oni Queen will be dope because Hybrid Queen so far isn't impressive against Base Sanji.
Most of it got offscreened basicly, it hasn't passed that much time since they starded fighting actually, Queen just shoot some lasers, Sanji kicked him in the jaw, Queen looks fine. We can't even tell in details what the heck happened for the Live Floor to look like it did on 1022.

Not to mention King, Queen, Marco, Sanji, Zoro and Chopper, they were all in the same place

Not to mention that in chapter 310 there is a pink dragon on the cover

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Everything got offscreened basicly, Queen just shoot some lasers, Sanji kicked him in the jaw, Queen looks fine. We can't even tell in details what the heck happened for the Live Floor to look like it did on 1022.

Not to mention King, Queen, Marco, Sanji, Zoro and Chopper, they were all in the same place
i think Oda offscreened the fight with a purpose because it will trigger us manga reader to watch the anime.
Perhaprs we will see extended fight of Sanji vs King when he save Momo.

Status
Not open for further replies.