Status
Not open for further replies.
From my informer.
-NO Tag Team, both Wings deals with their own opponents.
-Zoro in the chapter, nothing much about him and King except King Hybrid form then panel change to Sanji and Queen.
-Almost every part is about their fight and about Sanji.
Fake or real, I'm not sure either, but base on the hints that we got this might be real and my informer say it about the Wings agains.
So Sanji Chapter !!!!
Nice thanks dude :pepelit:

From my informer
Justin is pretending to be happily married, but he still has feeling for Selena.
Selena is friends with Taylor, who hates Justin, so that complicates things.
Abel is just starring in the sidelines waiting for his turn.

Fake or real, I'm not sure either, but base on the hints, this might be real and my informer says that he is sniffing glue.
Aight, tagteam-kun :catrude:
:catpole:

From my informer.
-NO Tag Team, both Wings deals with their own opponents.
-Zoro in the chapter, nothing much about him and King except King Hybrid form then panel change to Sanji and Queen.
-Almost every part is about their fight and about Sanji.
Fake or real, I'm not sure either, but base on the hints that we got this might be real and my informer say it about the Wings agains.
So Sanji Chapter !!!!
Let me get this straight:

Zoro made Kaido go Hybrid after one Dragon Twister and now made King go hybrid after one Onigiri. :steef:

Cook spent hours downstairs, had Marco and the Gifters to back him up, and still only managed to force Queen to go hybrid. :emohiyo:

If what your informer said is true, this means that Oda raised Cook FC's hopes of Zoro and Cook being equal only to crush them again. :kobeha:

Also, King's bounty for Vivre card confirmed. :ihaha:

Last edited:
if Luffy and Sanji trained by Right Hand Man of some organization, that makes Mihawk might be the right hand man of the organization too right? :quest:
Sanji trained by his own, he just beat Okama, perhaps stole their techniques and created something new (like he did with Zeff).

Sabo is Dragon's right hand, Ivankov is at the same league as Kuma in the Rev Army

Status
Not open for further replies.